BALLS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

musta lintu32

Reaction score
When I changed my v3's battery and downloaded it, I looked into shop.. FULL OF BALLS!

Then I checked mt items..FULL OF BALLS!! and when I checked my foods.. FULL OF BALLS!!! :p

How this glitch happen and how can I stop it?

I downloaded it 5 times!

And my tamagotchi's itemlist has ONLY BALLS and food was the normal 4 free foods and then only BALLS!

And friendlist hasnt got weird names.

I've got over 99 balls in my itemlist!!! :) ;) :eek: :eek:

Its the dreaded ball glitch! There are many topics on it, I bet you could find some if you search it. Also, resetting, and downloading might help. :lol:

Download didn't work with this.

I downloaded it so many times! So, I reseted it and now balls are gone :)

And my adult character is gone too :D

BALLS! They drive you crazy! :)

Sorry, just joking.

I heard they come about when you delete a lot of foods, etc. :/ Did you do anything like that?

BALLS! They drive you crazy! :D Sorry, just joking.

I heard they come about when you delete a lot of foods, etc. :/ Did you do anything like that?
I didn't deleted my foods and items.

Only changed batteries... :(

Oh LOL that's such a dodgy topic name XD, anyway, I found out how to start this, you go and buy 3 foods, delete 2, and eat the one in your foods. Should start glitching. I got an Ojitchi at 6 years old with this glitch. Kinda weird :/ Anyway, just play with it like normal. Sometimes if you find stuff like half-eaten foods in your meals, they give you 300+ skill points. Oh the fun of being a tama-nician...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back