band glitch on my music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama2130

Reaction score
i hade a low battery when this happend i met with my teen band so i could take the adiution then they evolved i pressed reset before they started theen i looked at the band screen then they where still adults then i cheacked the time to see if i was in 999th place or something then i went back there then there bodies where under the groung then later when he evolved into a old man he went to preschool and then i could not go with my band to make them adoulds then old people ps:my old guys head was in the ground to

can you help

To me this sounds like a major glitch, Have you, by some off chance, debugged it? (I don't even think people have craked the v6 debug yet)

i hade a low battery when this happend i met with my teen band so i could take the adiution then they evolved i pressed reset before they started theen i looked at the band screen then they where still adults then i cheacked the time to see if i was in 999th place or something then i went back there then there bodies where under the groung then later when he evolved into a old man he went to preschool and then i could not go with my band to make them adoulds then old people ps:my old guys head was in the ground to

can you help
Hmm,strange and odd.Rexitchi going to preschool?This is A major GINORMUS glitchi. :furawatchi: :huh: :huh: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I had a similar glitch and I found out it was because the batteries had expired in 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back