Band Hero - Guitar Controller

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
'ello all, it's me! Your inquisitive Nintendo playing video game shopper once again! Recently I've considered getting the Band Hero bundle, which comes with, of course, the game, the drum set, a microphone, and a guitar controller.

Now I think I've read that the Rock Band controllers are not compatible with Guitar Hero or Band Hero, but I'm uncertain if it's the same vice versa. Personally, I'd like to get the Band Hero bundle first, then just get the game for Beatles Rock Band to coax my dad into thinking maybe video games can actually be cool. =) So...can the instruments in the Band Hero bundle be used to play Rock Band 2 or Beatles Rock Band?

Let me know if you will! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, you CAN use Rock Band controllers for Band Hero, but I don't think they work for Guitar Hero. You can also use Band Hero instruments for Rock Band.

I know this for sure because I have Rock Band and my cousins have Band Hero and we bring our guitar to each other's house all the time and they work on each other's games.

;) Sounds good! Now all I've got to do is save up for Band Hero first. :p Hahaha, looks like I'm interested in 3 video games right now. Band Hero to get my brother to play, Beatles Rock Band to possibly get my dad to play, and DDR3 for my mom to try, lol! I don't know if they'll count as gifts though since I'll probably be the one playing the most. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back