Band manager hasn't come with partner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mochatchi34

Reaction score
Austin. Austin, Texas. Where it never rains. Ever.
OK, so my Dazzilitchi Azure is 7 right now, but the band manager hasn't come except for her paycheck. Every time I set her clock to 12:29 and 4:29 and waited one minute, first the band manager came with my paycheck at 12:30, but if I tried again and at 4:30 it was Nazotchi! :nazotchi:

Today, I forgot to set it to sleep while I was gone so it was awake all day, so it turned 7, but still nothing happened at 12:30 and 4:30!! :huh: :huh: :huh: Are those the wrong times? Or is there a glitch? I don't want her to become a senior or die, I am aiming for 30 generations. PLEASE HELP!!!

Thanks in advance,

:furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :ichigotchi: Mochatchi34 :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you been practicing a lot with the band?

If so, Matchy will come with your bandmate to marry.

If not... you have up until she turns 9... good luck....

The matchmaker still comes even after your character turns into an Oldie; you just have to wait a few days after that happens for her to start appearing again.

Thanks for the info, if she does become an Oldie, I will keep that in mind. I haven't seen the band manager at all, 'cept for Azure's paycheck. Is it a glitch? When should the band manager come? After all, she will be eight tomorrow.

~ Mochatchi34

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back