Band name!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's a good band name???

• ?Black Hearts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?Black Candles

• ?Girlz Rock

• ?Cool & Rock

• ?Flower Love

• ?Punk Rock 101

• ?Tamagotchi-Fans

• ?Other(Give me a band name if you choose other!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love black hearts. I like the others but this name is my fav! :)

u got the black hearts name from batleball right,hmmm,may i suggest,the renegade wolves?

Black Hearts is acually the name of Joan Jett's band, I'm afraid...

The names all seem so cliche. Why not just go with a simple name. Why not just go with the name of the person who started the band? >.>

If I were you, I'd try and think of a name that no-one else would even think of having. Something that applies to you two, and only you two. A reference to a running joke between you, or a combination of your names, rather than ones that could have been done before.

I don't particularly like any of those names.

If I had to choose one though, it would be black candle- but it's fairly irrelevant.

If I were you, I'd try and think of a name that no-one else would even think of having. Something that applies to you two, and only you two. A reference to a running joke between you, or a combination of your names, rather than ones that could have been done before.
Yes I tottaly agree, an inside joke of somesort would be a very good idea, because it would be original and different.

My friend and I are trying to think of band names, and we are having a terrible time doing so. Also we both want to be bass, and agreed on having 2 bass players in the band.. Hmm, wonder how that will work out..

Yeah, Black Hearts is Joan Jett's band name. Joan Jett and the Black Hearts.

It would be like you were bitting off of Joan Jett. Not a good thing.

bamcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back