Bandai Wants To Know #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you've purchased a V4 toy, which design did you buy?

• Glow in the Dark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunflower

• Rising Sun

• Pink Stripes

• Orange Circles

• Blue Wave

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine is lavander flowers... aka i have a lavander background with pink and blue 'flowers' on it... they look more like paint splotches though...

^_^ ~Violetchi4697~ :p B)

[SIZE=8pt]I actually got sunflowers, and the blue waves, and the red origami things[/SIZE]

I have the light orange one with Kuchipatchi, Memetchi,Mametchi and orange and yellow circles

I purchased the V4 blue spirals, it has a red ball antenna, but i cant wait till i get the V4.5!!!

Hope i helped and have a great tama day!

I have the Black with Lightning, I beleive it is the same as "All Punked Out" but I am not really sure, I chose it because I love thunderstorms, and black and red are two of my four favourite colors.

I had also purchased the glow-in-the-dark, but that Tamagotchi accidentally took a trip in the washing machine... =/

Can't vote because I have v4.5, not 4, but since I'm looking to buy a version 4 to interact with my others, I'm actually really interested in the sunflower one. I thought the design was far from bland and quite creative for the type of device the Tamagotchi's are. I really like that design!

I bought my V4 in Finland, and it is all white, with a pink antenna ball and pink buttons, has some pink-purple flowers on it, and some small blue lines that look somewhat like the leaves of the flowers.

You can see it here:

my tama

(by the way, I looked through the whole thread, and noone mentioned this design before. am I really the only one having it? ^_^ )

I found it was the most beautiful design among the European ones that were available there. I would also like to have a blue European design with coulds (did not see it there), and among the non-Europeans I like the one with paper cranes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back