BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't care for any of the new prints I found a dark purplely blue one at a Game Stop and got it.

Actually I hate all the designs of the Tamagotchi Connection Ver 2. I personally think all the American designs look so tacky. :angry: When I went to TOYSRUS, I was really disappointed with the tacky designs they offered. I actually was standing there trying to decide which one of them looked LESS tacky. But finally I went with the Tropical Fun-Hot Pink one. I'm so disappointed with the American designs that I am actually buying one from Asia. :angry: At least I can practice my Japanese more now. :angry:
they don't look tacky are you from England ??

YEAH!!! MY favorate is the fricken camofage ones because i saw the grey camoflage too i want that 1 but i think the true friends one is ugly to the max but yeah camoflage rocks

i like the ones before the connections were made just the ones you take care of they had camoflage in the colorway also so yeah camoflage is a big thing

CHEE HEEE!!!!!!!!

h h aaaaaaa w w aaaaaaaa iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

h h a a w w a a i i

h h a a w w a a i i

hhhhhh aaaaaaa w w aaaaaaaa i i

h h a a w w w a a i i

h h a a w w w w a a i i

h h a a ww ww a a iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:pochitchi: :( :angry: :p :)

I wasn't really into any of the colors listed on the poll. The one that I just got is cobalt, and it's, I think, the classiest color combination out there for the version 2 Connection. It's a very dark indigo/blue, and slightly see-through in a way that's reminescent of the old Tamagotchis, and it has lavender buttons and logo. Everything else is that same blue color, and I love it!

A couple of friends of mine were rather interested in the Tamagotchis when I told them about it, but upon seeing the girly selection of original colors, they decided against buying one. That's really too bad, because I remember with the very first wave of Tamagotchis ever that there were a zillion colors to choose from, most of them simple and stylish. Out of the ones on the poll, I would have to go with camo, because it's the most subtle, even though I'm no fan of camo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back