BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your instructions leave much to be desired. I can't seem to find much help on the web either. There are too many questions to begin asking, I just wish Bandai would have an informative page that has specific information about the games that it sells instead of trying to advertise what I've already bought from it.

My favourite design is fruit rings!! I have that one. This is the first adult I had on my fruit rings tamagotchi: :mellow: Here is the tamagotchi my furawatchi married with: :mellow: This is a list of my favourite designs to my least favourite:

Fruit Rings :lol:

Pink Hibicus :)

Blue Lei :unsure:

Green Camoflage :ph34r:

Jelly Beans :(

i got the pair one, with stars on it. dont know if that was bandai's style since it's not listed on the poll. but wow the australia ones are nice >_< especially the navy one with gold stars

I just voted for the blue flower lei because that is one of my favorite colores. :eek:

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm new here and I already like this site.these are stuf I like and do.

my favorite color:red

my hobbie(s):piano,computer,and playing woth my gameboy advance

my favorite tv show:I have lots of them but one of them is Inuyasha

I'll write more stuff that I like to do and other stuff like that when I'm not so tired.

Oh! I'm in fifth grade and I am 10 years old. :eek:

i voted for blue flower lie only because it looks and matches the best. Also, howcome astralia has the coolist desines and we have the babyish ones? B) where're not 3 B) du! :blink: its suprising B) on how stupid they are. :angry:

I really like the green camouflage, I have it and the blue flower lei and the pink hibiscus, but I like the Japanese designs more.

So Aome, you're new? I'm new too, here's my fact file:

Grade:5

Favorite color: Baby Blue/light blue

Favorite show:Naruto, Chobits, Bleach, Slayers etc.

Started TamaTalk:Sept 28, 2005

Favorite game:Tales of Symphonia

Anyway, I love Tamagotchi and virtual pets, you have to nurture them and help them grow, it's so fun!

I picked Pink Hibuscus because it is pink and blue my fave colours :eek: Im new wut do u do here just TALK? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back