BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, i just got a V2 a couple days ago, and its not a color thats on the list. it's a Purple and blue-ish Camo color, like the green one but light purple shades. are these new colors? or am i just going crazy? :eek:

i like the jelly beans one and my cousin has it i got a bakground blue with gold stars on it :hitodetchi:

The Jelly Beans design is my favourite.

I like the idea that most of the designs should be 'unisex' - appealing to both boys and girls, with perhaps just one or two that are 'girly'.

I chose Jelly Beans because I like bright, strong, primary colours (I don't have a US V2 - I have the Euro V2 - in Bright Red + White Arrows).

Best, etc.

TamaMum

The Pink Hibiscus is my favorite, but the jelly beans and fruit rings make me smile as well :ichigotchi: I think the cammo is my least favorite, if it were blue cammo maybe? :blink:

I would really, really like to see a Tamagotchi that is mostly black. Maybe it could have accents in red, or silver, or even gold, but mostly black. It would fit in better with my wardrobe XD

I have a jellybean tama, I really [SIZE=14pt]LOVED[/SIZE] the green camo :ph34r: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: ! How much $ do you think they'll cost, the same as my v1 and v2 costed ($15 each) ?

I love the one with the fruit ring on it too!!

I really want to buy it!

By the way, I'm new, Hi to everybody!!

:D :mellow: :p

I voted for Pink Hibiscus, don't have one yet but I think I'm going to get one... however, my favorite is the purple camoflauge (which I do have) but the green is the one listed... so yeah..

I voted and own the green camo because it's the only one that I could get that looks the least retarded.. o_O;;

I wish they'd have just kept some simple, I loved my old silver and black P2 or whatever from back in '97.. =\

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted for Fruit Rings because i have that one!!! :rolleyes:

Marr :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back