BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where are you finding most of the Tamagotchi Connection V.2 codes?

• at Tamagotchi.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • at Tamatalk.com

• searching online (Google, Yahoo, etc.)

• Other (please specify)

• code? What's a secret code?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gozarutchi: hi this is my tabagotchi whats urs and can u tell me codes

Where are you finding most of the Tamagotchi Connection V.2 codes?
If not at Tamagotchi.com or TamaTalk.com please post a reply with specific information... This helps Bandai with the information they are looking for and helps others who are searching for missing codes!
I found all five on Tamatalk, after my friend goyankees showed me tamatalk :gozarutchi:

:gozarutchi: My Friend From School Told Me All About Tamagotchi V2 And I Have Even MORE Codes Then On TamaTalk :wacko:

:wacko: SO HA! IN YOUR FACE TAMATALK! :ph34r:

hehehehehe

wanna know more codes?

add me as a friend...if you can do that on this site

Well i found all mine from www.tamagerie.co.uk :D i fink the website is called that. ne shown me all 5 codes x

I GOT ALL MY CODES BY LOOKING ON GOOGLE

I SEARCHED "TAMAGOTCHI CONNECTION VERSION 2 CHEATS". :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

hi please can i have a code or atleast can you tell me how to get them,i am asking you becase you seem like a kind person :rolleyes: thank you very much

who will help me i want to buy an item but i don't have the points is there any cheat or code that helps my get more points ps my tamagotich is a teenager :blink: : this is the item that i want but i can't get :p is costs 1400p

dragongirl

who will help me i want to buy an item but i don't have the points is there any cheat or code that helps my get more points ps my tamagotich is a teenager :angry: : this is the item that i want but i can't get :angry: is costs 1400pdragongirl
Nope there isnt a code. You just have to play games to get points!

I have 2 tamagotchis and lots of codes, theres to many i used one code and got a FREE pc, you know theres a pc on the game that allows you to train like 25 times and youll get full traning i have a gozarutchi & Oyajitchi, Oyajitchi is kinda weird....its like...its awake along time i checked on tamagotchi.com and i thought it was that coffee. :rolleyes:

I WANNA JOIN MARTIN!!!!@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hey,

Im finding most of my tama codes at www.gamewinners.com. They really work!!.. :puroperatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back