Bandia Letter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eneill

Reaction score
We appreciate your efforts to find a Tamagotchi Connection V4. They 've been released already but we ship to the retailers' distribution centers and not directly to the store locations so we cannot pinpoint them at a particular location. We recommend the major retailers such as Toys R Us, KB Toys, Kmart, Target and Wal-Mart, or their online sites.

Thank you,

Customer Service

Bandai Americ

----- Original Message -----

ya this doesn't exactly help to much but better than nothing

I know v4 came out, but i need bandai too be more specific and detailed

about this, cauz i haven't seen any v4s latel in my country (Thailand) and

i really want to know when.

i really want to buy v4s, but it hasn't come out in thailand andi need bandai

to tell me when it will come out.

by the way, toys r us in thailand don't sell tamagotchis! the staffs there told me!

so..........? :lol: :D :D

Thailand is under bandai-asia https://www.bandai-asia.com/main/ u can try to send them an email or contact the distributor in your country......this is what they reply me when i send them an email as i live in Singapore.......for asia country i dun think it will be released so early.....

Oh don't listen to the toys r us staff. They didn't feel like dealing with you. See I was in Target and I asked if they had tamagotchis and the person said no its a seasonal item ya cheap right so they prob do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back