*bangs head so hard on table it cracks*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
I WONT GO!!! Okay:

I didnt like this boy at the time, I think he still likes me, and now I LIKE HIM! *punches walls* THE FEELING WONT GO!!! I cant stop thinking about him.

The things I like about him:

-The looks

-The funniness

-The smiles

-EVERYTHING!!!

I think I LOVE him!!! Im very mature to know love. and no, this is NOT obsession, this is NOT a silly crush that will go away. Its been happening since his friend said "Will you go out with him?" and I said no. then I started thinking and now I LIKE HIM! DARN MY THOUGHTS!

By the way its was since february. 3 months, wow. XD

~SG~

that has happened to me before. i have had a crush on the same boy for bout 9 monthes now and he figured out. he likes me to. anyways. the happened to me when i was in 4 th grade. just think about someone else. hope that helped.

It happend to me too... but mine is just a crush. I am only 12, lol.

I don't at all want to be rude, but I think you jumped to the conclusion with the word "Love". :furawatchi:

I read your profile. It said you were born in the year 1995. That would mean you are only 11-12 years old! I'm only 11! Love isn't a concept for me yet, and I don't think it is for you either.

Sorry if this is 'bursting your bubble'. But I don't think it's love; It's probably a crush. You'll probably get over him, and fall for another dude. Don't worry. ;)

Same thing happened to me. But know the guy has a girlfriend.

All you gotta do is ask him out and hope he says yes.

True love takes a whole different meaning.

Be yourself around your crush. It's the only way you get noticed.

You may find a whole new type of love- the love of Friendship.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't at all want to be rude, but I think you jumped to the conclusion with the word "Love". :furawatchi:
I read your profile. It said you were born in the year 1995. That would mean you are only 11-12 years old! I'm only 11! Love isn't a concept for me yet, and I don't think it is for you either.

Sorry if this is 'bursting your bubble'. But I don't think it's love; It's probably a crush. You'll probably get over him, and fall for another dude. Don't worry. :wacko:
I was born 1995, and I'm 12, and I had a boyfriend last year!

I hate that feeling too!!! ;) ;) ;) :furawatchi:

~Tamasweet2

I don't at all want to be rude, but I think you jumped to the conclusion with the word "Love". ;)

Sorry if this is 'bursting your bubble'. But I don't think it's love; It's probably a crush. You'll probably get over him, and fall for another dude. Don't worry. ;)
<.< You cannot age love. Your post made me very upset...I'm disappointed.

I know you stated your opinion......but still, it hurts me that so many people think that pre-teen kids can't fall in 'love'.

You might be in love. I mean, if he's all you think about then perhaps it's more of just a crush. Maybe it isn't "true love" where you are going to love him for the rest of your life, but it certainly sounds like love.

<.< You cannot age love. Your post made me very upset...I'm disappointed.I know you stated your opinion......but still, it hurts me that so many people think that pre-teen kids can't fall in 'love'.
I think Skippy~Tama is saying that you can fall in love when your young but you can never know is this is the one for you. that's what I thought Skippy~Tama was saying.

For Surfer_girl I had the same problem once. After a while you know what's right for you. If you really like this person you should start becoming friends with this person. Hope I helped.

I don't at all want to be rude, but I think you jumped to the conclusion with the word "Love".
Sorry Skippy~Tama, I am using your post as an example, and stating my opinon on it.

When people post, "I don't want to be rude" then it obviously means in some way it's going to be offending.

This is what disappointed me.

She is saying that love isn't a concept for her, and she (like everybody else) had to include age. Age has nothing to do with love.

Love is a whole different thing on it's own.

Sorry if this is 'bursting your bubble'. But I don't think it's love; It's probably a crush. You'll probably get over him, and fall for another dude. Don't worry.
"Probably just a crush."

And how do people know this? They don't. Only that one person knows how they feel, and thats that. If they say it's love, you have no right saying otherwise.

I agree though, that eventually she'll probably move on but just because of that reason doesn't mean it's not a special form of love.

My opinion has been stated several times, but nobody seems to bother to realize what I'm saying.

And since when are all these people who say "your too young to fall in love" experts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Skippy~Tama, I am using your post as an example, and stating my opinon on it.

When people post, "I don't want to be rude" then it obviously means in some way it's going to be offending.

This is what disappointed me.

She is saying that love isn't a concept for her, and she (like everybody else) had to include age. Age has nothing to do with love.

Love is a whole different thing on it's own.

"Probably just a crush."

And how do people know this? They don't. Only that one person knows how they feel, and thats that. If they say it's love, you have no right saying otherwise.

I agree though, that eventually she'll probably move on but just because of that reason doesn't mean it's not a special form of love.

My opinion has been stated several times, but nobody seems to bother to realize what I'm saying.

And since when are all these people who say "your too young to fall in love" experts?
Very well agreed.

You can't age love, and you can't tell people its just a crush, you wouldn't know unless you truely were that person.

I don't at all want to be rude, but I think you jumped to the conclusion with the word "Love". :p

Sorry if this is 'bursting your bubble'. But I don't think it's love; It's probably a crush. You'll probably get over him, and fall for another dude. Don't worry. :(
Here comes a PoisonIvy rant. <.<

Ok, you guys all need to shut up except for the sensible ones.

You guys don't know what your talking about.

Love does not have anything to do with age, so all of you get a life.

You can love anybody at any age; I've learned that.

So what if a kid thinks she's in love when she's 10?

She might be, for all you idiots know.

All the people who whine "your too young to be in love" are not smart-asses when it comes to love.

There. All off my cheast.

I know you stated your opinion......but still, it hurts me that so many people think that pre-teen kids can't fall in 'love'.

You might be in love. I mean, if he's all you think about then perhaps it's more of just a crush. Maybe it isn't "true love" where you are going to love him for the rest of your life, but it certainly sounds like love.
I think the way it's seen, love is a thing you experience when you're older. This is more puppy love or crushing than anything, hormones raging and such. I know you can't think about anything but him right now, but if it fades off in the next 6 months I wouldn't be shocked. Sorry but I agree with the majority. Tweens, and yes I said tweens, can crush, can have puppy love and the stuff doesn't last. Real love does IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back