Banned?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Us TamaGuides and Admin can not really go into too much detail about why people are baned. We keep it secret because we want to insure that the privacy of the member been banned stays private.

If it says "Banned", it would say that for a reason. No-one is Banned on TamaTalk.com for no reason. And they would of been issued a few warnings before, unless the situation is serious. :puroperatchi:

[SIZE=7pt]I don't think I'll get banned... I've never even been warned![/SIZE]

I know why one peson has been banned, and that's only cuz they told me themselves.

Admin and the Guides usually like to keep it private.

...Admin and the Guides usually like to keep it private...
It is kept private because even though the member cannot post anything anymore, we don't think it is right to name and shame them to all the other TamaTalk members and say what they did.

That is what it means to respect someone's privacy - even if they are banned...

As Jappyx said, a member is only banned from TamaTalk if they have done something totally inappropriate;for example, swearing, topics that are just plain wrong for young children, being really mean to other members... and so on.

And they are usually only banned from TamaTalk if they have been warned several times over and not changed their attitude.

I hope you will understand why I am closing this topic.

Several members seem keen to keep debating why other members were banned and we really need to move on...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back