Banners?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXStarlightXx

Reaction score
Im trying to make a banner for my new forum but my banner bes the wrong size :eek:

Can someone give me a guide on how to make one using paint

All help will be much appreciated

Star

It's simple! Just use the dots on each side and drag it sand make it smaller. It may look squished, but that is all I know.

Or, I think there is a way to resize it on photobucket.

Thats all I know.

You might want to just take part of the banner off and then it will be smaller....

Or, you just drag it and make it smaller.

I really don't know, and that is about as clear as I can get.

People say you can do it on Photobucket, but I'm not very sure.

Sorry. :huh:

Your old banner, right click on it on your site and select properties. It'll show you the pixels in length and height. Then go into paint and click and drag the blank white box to be the same dimensions as your old banner. Proceed then with banner making.

If you still need assistance, if you PM me and give me the link to your site that has the old banner on it so I can check it, I'll be more than happy to make one for you when I have time this weekend.

If you know the size the banner needs to be you can make it exact by opening paint > image > attributes > put the size.

Uhmm, to resize it you have to select it (by clicking the dotted rectangle in the tools) and dragging it across the banner and then just making it smaller by clicking on the sides of it. You'll see where. If you still don't get it, PM me , and I'll show you images on how to do it. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back