Bar-Code please

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukie99

Reaction score
Ok for all you tamagotchi people,if you still have the box of your tamagotchi,could you give me the bar-code? the wal-mart people are un reliable and didnt know if they had tamagotchis!!!!!!!! I was so mad--and sad,but they said if I got a bar code they could check if it has any consolation to their store

Surely it would be easier to actually go and look like any normall person. And once again (just in case you didn't get it before) THE RELEASE DATE HAS PASSED. All major toy stores should have them, unless they've sold out.

Bar code number from my last remaining tama package:

45557 19400

My local Wal-Mart doesn't seem to have them either, despite the fact that they should've been out for about a week now.

I got all my tamagotchis at K-Mart. They had them several days before they were supposed to be released! XD

Surely it would be easier to actually go and look like any normall person. And once again (just in case you didn't get it before) THE RELEASE DATE HAS PASSED. All major toy stores should have them, unless they've sold out.
And once again, many stores in certain areas haven't even gotten them in yet. I can't find Tamagotchi here in Nova Scotia, and there's little evidence of them at toysrus.ca or walmart.ca. They haven't gotten them in yet.

Buy one on ebay or go to kbtoys,toysrus any of them...

don't get one off ebay! i once did and it was broken! i even got new batteries for it and it still didn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back