Basic Care Tama VS Intensive Care Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

black candy

Reaction score
Do you like to taking care of your tama, or be very busy with intensive care, earn gotchi points and skills? Choose your favourite option! :)

I thought i might be able to vote 2 times but i was wrong. I like both kinds a lot but the v6 witch is in the intensive care category is my favorite ever made out of all the tamagotchis i own which r in my siggy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere along the middle, preferably, but I think I love both. I love my TMGC+C but I also love, say, the Oceangotchi, which is the most difficult Tamagotchi to care for, not because I have to earn Gotchi points or skill points but just the care itself is actually pretty difficult.

I think I'd lean more to the easy care tamas...

I like each and every tama out in the world. Some I don't own, but I love the fact people share what they own too. Sometimes in such detail, it's like I own one too.

Sailor, i love all the issues too, but after years i have the impression that tamagotchi are evolved in something different. They are changed from virtual pets in a little world where they can do everything but you must clean their poo :D This is funny, but i'm still in love with the idea of taking care of a virtual pet (ok, tamagotchis aren't only pets, but different creatures from another world, i know it). it doesnt important to dress him with accessories, it doesnt important to find him a job, etc. Just taking care and maybe, look at him just like a real pet, who can change reactions based on how you treat him/her and evolving with it's own personality :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back