Basketball.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVE.

Reaction score
Second star to the right, straight on til morning.
LOLLOLLOL.

I dun like basketball. I'm scared of the balls. ;p

And, at my school they play it really agressively... Someone broke their leg playing it.

And my schools' an all-girls.

I'm not stereotyping girls, BTW. But they are generally a lot less aggressive.

So, any one else as terrified as me? :[

Or do you enjoy it? ;]

LOL at school atm the sport we do in PE is Basketballlll!

I actually kinda enjoy it but it does in fact terrify me.

Ah well, I've got several injuries from it already I: I've been hit on the back several times and that's not an overly pleasant feeling, I've been hit in the face a few times including today but today the girl that threw it when it hit my face put alotta force into her throw so my face stayed numb for several hours. And uh, people have stepped on my feet but that doesn't hurt :)

I love the people in my PE class, I guess that's why Basketball seems better now than before.

Yes, they may occasionally hurt me, but I couldn't wish for a better class <3

ANYWAAAAY, to the actual point of the topic;

Yes, I enjoy it. But I often get slightly scared of how aggressive the game can get.

Nor am I very good at it.

D:

Basketball is one of my mediocre sports... I don't really like it, but it's better than like, baseball. ;p I'm pretty good at dribbling the ball, and passing.. but my aim is pretty bad unless I have a lot of time to shoot.

My class is quite aggressive, one girl was trying to snatch the ball from me but cut me with her long, pointy nails on the wrist. My friend started joking saying "omgyou'reemonow!" but yeah, it was nothing. But you wanna know what hurts?... getting hit in the head. *cough* thanksriley.

I'm with you, Kendal. xDD Most sports scare me. Giant heavy orbs flying around to hit me in the head? No thanks. It also seems like when I try to avoid sports or basketball, I still get injured. Say the one time a bunch of guys were playing football at a pool and I walked by to go to the snack bar and I hear, "HEADS UP!!" Then everything kinda goes black. xD Yep.

I do shoot hoops sometimes with my brother on a nice summer day. But I definitely can't play the actual game.

Basketball sometimes does scares me. I don't really like flying objects.

The only reason I like basketball is because I like shooting. The rest is fear, but I do like basketball.

It's probably the only sport I'm good at...

LOL i was playing horse with my friend and i kicked the ball because i was bored and I MADE A SWISH!!!! So i was laughing hysterically because he had to try making it and he was waaayyy off! lol :)

I kiinda love basketball : )

Yes, it's actually preetty aggressive xD

Well, our coach tells us to be aggressive, so the other schools seem to think we have anger issues... xD

I love basketball,

It's actually my favorite sport. 8D

I don't actually mind being aggressive, But whenever my friends watch me play basketball, they'd always be like 'Wow, Sara I never thought you'd be that

aggressive!' Because they say I'm really nice. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back