Bathory's new logs.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bathory

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
May 02, 2011

So, I've decided to start up a brand new tama-log. My website didn't work out. I don't have enough time to create it and promote it. I have other things in my life that take a higher priority. I have decided that I want to try my hand at logging again, though I'm so sporadic with that as well! Right now I have 4 tamagotchi's running. I just paused my TamaGo earlier, because I was beginning to get a bit bored after running it only 3 generations, because I can't seem to find any Gotchi figures in my area. I'll start it up again if I get some gotchi figures. I really would like a wave 2 TamaGo, though! :] I can't take all 4 of my tamagotchi's with me everywhere, so I have two of them permanently attached to my car keys while I leave the other two at home. Currently attached to my car keys are a pink V2 and a pink japanese angelgotch. I just restarted my red V3 to discover a 4th generation Mimitchi, named Arwin. I'm also running my color. I'm nervous to tote my tamagotchi+color around, because it's so big and so expensive. I dislike the bigger tamagotchis. If I can't put it on my keychain, then I'll forget about it in my purse. :/ So let's begin!

Pink V2 Mongo

I currently have a male Nyorotchi, Mongo, who is generation 3 hanging about with me. I think he looks like a....umm... well, since I can't say it, I'm sure the older users will know what I'm talking about. He's very funny to look at. Makes me laugh throughout my day. Today, him and my Angelgotch got to do lots of things. Even though they both slept through my last exam of the semester, they did get to go to wal*mart with me to pick up batteries and then out to dinner. They weren't paused at all today! I'm going to mate Mongo with my red V3 tomorrow! The reason I really started up my V3 was to give Mongo a mate. I took fine care of Mongo and didn't miss one discipline, and I still got a crap care character. It didn't add up, so I think it has something to do with his breeding. Hopefully breeding with a Mimitchi will break the bad character cycle before it really begins.

v2mongo.jpg

Angelgotch

My angelgotchi character is currently Pukuten. He changed around 7pm. I really wanted this character because I'm anxious to get the twin angels. I've never really seriously ran my angelgotchi and I'm aiming to get all the characters before I put it back in my accessories drawer. I have never seen a tamagotchi angel do a good deed before. I keep missing it. If I could just figure out some sort of schedule, I'd be golden!

angelgotch.jpg

TMGC+C

I currently have a maidtchi. I'm torn between pausing this one or not. I really wish I could carry it around with me more without forgetting it. Also, getting the happiness signs are kind of annoying me. We'll see. I do really love it though.

tmgcc.jpg

Red V3

I just restarted this one for the first time in a long time. I really love the characters on the V3! And my red one is probably my favorite shell color. When I mate it with my V2, I'll pause it to give my V4 another shot. She's currently a Mimitchi named Arwing on the 4th generation. I'll mate her with Mongo tomorrow! :]

May 03, 2011

WELL THEN! It's been a boring day, and I haven't paused any of my tamagotchi's because I've been home doing absolutely nothing. My boyfriend had work and I'm on a short break before my summer classes begin. I attempted to start up my P2 again today, but a couple of hours after he hatched, while a tonmarutchi, he reset himself. I'm not quite sure what happened. I picked him up, the screen slowly blanked and then a new egg popped up wanting the date and the time. I was quite upset as I was taking REALLY good care of him so far in hopes for Mimitchi. I took his batteries out and put him in my accessories drawer. Maybe I'll start him up again when my Angel's batteries die. I've also taken the batteries back out of my red V3 immediately after I mated Arwin with Mongo. I'll put that battery into my V4 tomorrow and begin logging about Luna, the baby that currently resides in my V4.

0c84e27987.jpg

So, let's begin!

Pink V2

Name: Mongo

Training: Full

Gen:3

5422ea5abc.jpg

Mongo has had a crazy day! Besides sitting around watching me read tama logs and enjoying episodes of Inu Yasha (I'm trying to finish every episode, a goal I started working towards before Christmas ._.) he's been playing with Arwin, who is now batteryless with the rest of my inactive tamagotchis. The relationship was a great one from the start. I've had a lot of experience with tamas who are just getting to know one another. There is a lot of snake and poo gifting, but Arwin only sent Mongo a snake once (and he deserved it because he wouldn't let her win ANY of the games!).

5773719584.jpg

Arwin seemed to be the gifter and Mongo the giftee, which is a bit backwards since Mongo is the guy in this relationship... Slacker. After spending all day trying to mate them, I realized they weren't yet old enough. ._. I was about to give up and try again tomorrow when FINALLY they did that seductive wiggle dance to eachother and the fireworks ensued! And Arwin had two twin boys! Which is great because Luna on my V4 is a girl that can mate with Mongo's baby. Awesome awesome!

10f13cbc64.jpg

Angelgotchi

Not a very eventful day for the angelgotchi, but I did finally manage to catch him doing good deeds and praise him, though only because as an adult he beeps now. I'm really eager to see whether I can get the twins or not, though I did neglect him to the point of all empty hunger hearts because I slept in this morning. We'll see. If he hasn't evolved by age 7 then he probably won't and he is age 5 today. I wish I would've remembered to snap a picture of him doing a good deed. Maybe tomorrow!

TMGC+C

Character: Maidtchi

Generation: 4

Happiness Meter: 4 of 8 boxes

543a8f8358.jpg

Absolutely NOTHING happened to Maidtchi today, except we got a poop tree. I'm not quite sure what this means...

3cfc4ad766.jpg

She is now sleeping with one hungry bowl empty... Oops. I'm trying to save up to remodel the house. I really need to interact more with my color. We only have 4 happiness boxes.

May 04, 2011

A love running more than two tamagotchis, because there is ALWAYS something to blog about. I started up my V4 today as well. Last time I messed with this tamagotchi, I was really frustrated. I ran two generations and got the same character twice (Ponytchi). This time I'm gonna work a bit harder to break that cycle, because I once again have a girl that runs the risk of being a ponytchi. Anyways, my V2 and angel had a good day of running around with me. They didn't get paused once, though I probably should've paused them when I went skating. Luckily as adults they can handle being left alone for a while. Onward to the log, though!

Pink V2

Name: Mongo w/ baby!

Training: Full

Generation: 3

Nothing too exciting for Mongo today. I did let him get a bit pudgy (55 lbs) because he is leaving tonight. I'm still not quite sure what to name the baby, but I need to think of one by tomorrow morning. I'll try to take pictures of him leaving tonight and post it tomorrow.

Angelgotchi

I'm very excited to announce that I achieved the twin angels!

ANGEL.jpg

They are adorably and I hope they stay with me for a long, long time. I was sitting at my computer desk earlier with my angel and my V2 in my lap and I heard my angel beep the changing beep, but I got scared for a minute because I thought it might actually be the departing beep. My heart raced as I watched the changing patters across the screen, but I did it! I got my first tamagotchi secret character since I was little and got bill on my P1. They are 6 years old today!

TMGC+C

Character: Kuribotchi

Generation:5

More exciting news! Maidtchi visited the matchmaker today and bashfully accepted a Shimishimatchi as her mate. I love shimishimatchi. I've only had him twice before and both times it was on my TamaGo. Afterwards, she gave birth to a baby boy. I love the baby's on the TMGC+C and the TamaGos. They are probably my second favorite, next to the old fashion babitchis. I'll let pictures tell the story!

maidmating.jpg
shimishimatchi-1.jpg
babymaid.jpg

Afterwards, the baby nikotchi (is that what it's called??) evolved into kuribotchi (I'm not sure about this name either. I'll look them up later!).

luribotchi.jpg

I've spent most of the time acquiring the various happy signs. It took me quite a long time to get the shooting star as well as the Popsicle stick. The only happy sign I'm missing is the HapiHapi fruit thing, which I probably won't be getting in this tamagotchi's lifetime, because I accidentally planted a normal seed instead of the Hapi Hapi seeds. We'll see though! I've never gotten the happiness meter this high before.

I really wish the TMGC+C came with a keychain so I could carry it around more easily without forgetting it in my bag. I'm tired of leaving it at home!

V4 *NEW*

Name: Luna

Training: 1/9

Intelligent: 7

Fashion: 15

Kindness: 13

Upon putting batteries back in Luna, I saw she was still in her baby form. I took care of her well and I only forgot her once, upon which all her hearts emptied. Sorry, Luna! She eventually evolved into Puchitchi (I think! I'm so bad with newer tama's names! :[). I'm trying to evolve her into the Mame family, because the last two times I've gotten Ponytchi and I don't want a Meme family tamagotchi... I hope I succeed!

V4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
May 6, 2011

I've was rather busy yesterday, with skating and it being my boyfriend's only day off for a while and I start classes again next week so I really wanted to spend some time with him. I've had an evolution, and I expect another two later today (which will be logged about tomorrow, since I have things to do later). So, let's begin!

Pink V2

Name: Pyxis

Training: 3/9

Yesterday morning, I heard the beeping of an abandoned Tamagotchi. Mongo's child was crying on the screen, but I left him for a while so I could sleep in for about an hour. After fully waking up, I realized I had no clue what to name him! I pulled out one of my astronomy books and found a star called Pyxis. I absolutely loved it and named my new baby boy after it. An hour of neediness later and I had a healthy child character, kinakomatchi! I expect him to turn into an adult later on today, possibly in a few hours.

Angelgotchi

Angelgotchi is still floating around as the twins. They are 8 years old today, and not very needy. I expect them to hang around for the entire weekend, at the very least. I love having an angel around. Especially when I catch it praying for me!

angelspraying.jpg

TMGC+C

Character: Young Mametchi

Generation: 5

I love Young Mametchi's! The last time I got a young mametchi, I ended up with a Gozarutchi, which was an awesome character to see in color. I really need to look up the growth charts for the TMGC+C. I want to start trying to get all the characters.

youndmametchcolor.jpg

Yellow V4

Training: 2/9 (That's so low! Ooops!)

Intelligent: 13

Fashion: 15

This is the tama with the most news today! I heard changing noises while I was half asleep this morning and thought it was my V2 (who I am very surprised didn't change!), but it was my little Puchitichi, who is now a ringotchi! I'm so excited to get the Mame family, instead of the Meme family! This means I won't get the same character for the third time now. That's the reason I really stopped playing my V4 in the first place, I got bored so quickly...

Anyways, not too long after Luna changed, her pre-school teacher came calling to tell her that she had to move on. Luna was obviously upset, but then the turtle guy came along as her first option for a new teacher and she immediately accepted. The reason being is that I want high intelligence points so Luna can change into a Mimitchi. To cheer Luna up, he gave her a graduation cap! Here are pictures of the whole story!

Lunasad.jpg
newteacher.jpg
graduation.jpg

May 08, 2011

It's been a looong weekend! Friday night, I went to a concert for a really popular Queen cover band and kept all the tamagotchis paused except for my color, since he was the only one I could see in the dark. I unpaused them afterward, but since I didn't get home until around 2 they were sleeping. Saturday, I worked all day, then went skating all evening and the tamas were all paused through that. I tried to keep my pink V2 unpaused during work, but forgot about him. Luckily he had only dropped two hearts per meter by the time I remembered him again. Today, I worked some more and then went to a benefit, and have just officially unpaused my tamagotchis.

Pink V2

Training: 6/9

As you can see not much has changed for Pyxis. He has had an evolution though! He is now a hinatchi...

hinatchi.jpg

I don't know how I got this character! I took really good care of Pyxis in the child stage and he had a Mimitchi for a mother! I've had this character so many times, I hope I get a new adult chracter.

Angelgotchi

My twin tamagotchi's are still around, which is surprising since they came unpaused in my pocket at some unknown point in time. When I found them a little bit ago, they were void of all hearts. They are 9 years old today! When they pass away, I intend on taking the batteries out and putting this tamagotchi away until my next break from school. I'm going to only run two tamagotchis while I have classes. Less to look after and log about!

TMGC+C

Character: Young Mametchi

Still no sign of changing into an adult. I expect it sometime tomorrow. I'm really not sure what character I'm going to get, because I haven't looked up a growth chart for this tamagotchi. I think I'm going to do that now.

Anyways, I had Young Mametchi visit the Shinto temple today! We got a green fortune card, but I forgot if this means anything significant... Oh well!

temple.jpg

Yellow V4

Training: 4/9

Intelligent: 84

Fashion: 16

This is the other tamagotchi I'm going to put away until break. Once Luna transforms into an adult, I'm going to have her mate with Pyxis and then pause her for the future! For some reason, her training is still really low, though I've kept her with me almost constantly while she's been unpaused... I hope this doesn't affect my changes of getting Mimitchi. No change today though, I'm afraid. Maybe tomorrow as well. Here is Luna playing with her doll!

dollv4.jpg

Today was my first day of Summer 1 classes. They were incredibly boring and I forgot to pause my V2 and my angelgotchi (the only tamas I carry with me). They woke up in between my two classes and I didn't check them until the classes were over. Luckily, they were both only down two hearts in each meter. Today has been almost uneventful on the tamagotchi front that I was actually hesitant to log until a little bit ago. I do enjoy logging though, so here we go! I currently haven't put away any tama's yet, but I expect to only be running my Pink V2 and my angel by the end of the week unless angel's batteries have other plans.

Ooooh, I also plan on getting a new tamagotchi at the end of the month, as a reward for not buying a pack of cigarettes or smoking since mid/the end of April! Go me! We'll see if I can make it that long. ;] I've added a bunch of tamas to my watch list on ebay. I'm going to try not to go over the 25 dollar range, though. :p

Pink V2

Training: 9/9

Pyxis is still a hinatchi, though he'll probably change into his adult form tomorrow. He finally filled up all his training bars today, so hopefully I get a good character. I don't think I've had any entire care misses with him yet, though I have let his hearts get half-empty a few times... Maybe pochitchi!? :D

I introduced Pyxis to his future wife, Luna, today. She beat him at the balloon popping game and made him cry. She is too cute for him currently, in my opinion...

Angelgotchi

The twins are 10 years old today, and about as needy as a connection teen. They've done good deeds twice today and went for a walk once so far. Not sure what there average life-span is, but they are doing really well so far!

TMGC+C

Character: Mametchi

I raised a mametchi! He is so adorable. I really wish you could get mimitchi on this tamagotchi, but it seems they've changed his couterpart to kuromametchi... BUT! We visited the park earlier before he change and met a mimitchi AND a tarokotchi (another tamagotchi I really love!). It was exciting!

mametchicolor.jpg
ymtarakotchi.jpg

Sadly, I'm putting this tamagotchi away now for a little but. I'll run it again when angel's batteries die or I get a break from school. Bye bye, Mametchi, I'll see you in the near future!

Yellow V4

Training: 5/9

Intelligent: 112

Poor Luna has had horrible luck today! She got robbed twice! (why the robber came in an envelope in the mail box, i haven't a clue. I guess it's pretty sneaky though! You'd think Luna would catch on and stop opening letters... but then I guess when the gotchi king decides to arrive via envelope and deliver points we would never know!). The first time the robber showed up he took 800 points! The next time he took 300, making us lose a total of 1100 points in about an hour. I was quite upset!

Anyways, still no transformation into an adult, but I do think I'm well on my way to getting a Mimitchi, considering my intelligence points are drastically higher than all my other points, though my training is still so low. Hopefully we'll know by tomorrow!

schoolluna.jpg

Well, I haven't been running my color for two days, and after tomorrow Luna will be paused as well. Had a little misadventure with Luna, but I'll tell you that in her section. Also, my pictures in this log are gonna be a little weird looking. My camera's been broken for a while and it's finally starting to completely crap out. I have no idea when I'll be getting a new one... ONWARD! <3

Pink V2

Pink V2

violin.jpg

He finally took his adult form during my American History class this morning! I have a cute little debatchi now. I've never had this character before, but it reminds me a WHOLE lot of spongebob... Luna kinda looks like a squirrel, so I guess she can be Sandy. I don't know who my angelgotchi twins could be... Squidward and Squilliam? Okay, I'm completely off topic now...

Anyways, I WAS REALLY HOPING TO GET A GOOD CARE CHARACTER. I thought I took pretty good care of Pyxis, but I guess not... Though I'm always game for getting characters I've never had before.

I'm trying really hard to save up for the UFO that's 5000 points in the shop. I'm not quite sure what it does, but it has to do something awesome if it's that expensive on the V2!

Angelgotchi

Still have the twins, at 12 years old today. I don't think they're getting any needier than they were a few days ago. I really like having them around. I hope they live a very long time! I have let their hearts completely empty once or twice though, since I don't like playing the game that much... Also, they were paused while I was in class this morning, just in case they did suddenly become needy today.

Yellow V4

Training: 7/9

Intelligent: 128

jobtime.jpg

YAY! Mimitchi! I love this character. It is absolutely adorable. She changed yesterday, so I tried to get her a job today and I also tried to take pictures of it. While trying to fight with camera, I left it on the choosing screen too long and it went away and Luna remained jobless. I really wish she would've gotten the TV job!

Yesterday at around 2:00pm, Luna went missing. She was lost in the abyss that is my bed under my huge comforter and I couldn't find her. I also was busy on a sewing spree and wasn't too worried about it, and finally completely forget about her until this afternoon! When I found her, she had 4 poops, no hearts, and was sick. I felt really bad! While studying at the library earlier, I was for sure thinking if I didn't get home in time she would die! Luckily, she is a trooper and is still with us and able to mate! Tomorrow's going to be her big wedding (overstatement- I guess) day. Then the V4 is going to go back in my little tamagotchi baggy for the next few weeks.

May 12, 2011

We've had a death! :[ Or a departure, however you want to look at it... Also, I've officially broken my camera beyond being able to rig it and make it work. What does this mean for the log, you ask? Well, we now are stuck with crappy camera phone pictures, until I can a) steal my boyfriend's camera, or B) buy a new cheap camera.

More news, we've had a birth as well! And a tamagotchi that's been put away again. Meaning I'm only running two. This will be my last log with 3 tamas for a while. So, once upon a time...

Pink V2

Pyxis woke up this morning and found himself in my bookbag, listening to a History lecture. He was actually interested, because he wants knowledge to take back with him to Tamatown on Tamagotchi planet so he can entertain his friends and prove that he isn't as dumb as he looks. Then we both had trouble staying away during my earth science class, despite it being about astronomy, which is our favorite science subject. We should probably start getting more sleep, instead of staying up and sewing all night!

After that we got home and he immediately started to woo Luna, but he was being quite mean to her and not letting her win any of the games. This made her hearts drop a lot... Anyways, after a long period of connecting Luna and Pyxis over and over, they finally had children! Both girls! I intend to name Pyxis's baby Yumi.

Img_06611.jpg
Img_06820.jpg

Angelgotchi

I went skating last night, like I do EVERY wednesday, and I didn't think that leaving the twins alone for two hours would really effect them that much, since they didn't seem to be very needy, but, alas when I returned to them, they were giving me stricken looks of grief. I pressed the B button and away they flew, a little speck in between the clouds. They were only 12 years old and were great companions. Always praying for me and doing good deeds! And they were so polite! They even left me a thank you note!

Img_06310.jpg

So, shortly after I got home form the rink I reset the angelgotchi and waited patiently for Obakechi 2 to rise from the grave. When I it finally did, I took decent care of it. I did forget about it twice, since it was late, I was drawing and reading and generally getting sidetracked. When it took it's first nap it was missing two hearts in both meters. Obaketchi finally transformed into Maruten and immediately went to bed. Maruten went to bed with 3 missing hungry hearts and two missing happy hearts... I'm destined for the unhealthy teen again... I love the first picture! Obakechi is so cute when he eats! :]

Img_06512.jpg
Img_06811.jpg

Yellow V4

Intelligent: 140

Fashion: 18

Luna stayed on pause for most of the day, while I went to class. Then, as you already know, gave birth to Pyxis's twin girls. I have taken her battery out and put her away for a while. Not for a long time, because I am starting to enjoy the V4! Finally!

Last edited by a moderator:
May 16, 2011

Sorry it's been so long without updates! I had a bout this weekend, and then a scrimmage last night (roller derby! <3) and it was exhausting. I was out of town for most of the weekend, so I left my tamagotchi's on pause, laying on my bed. I unpaused them yesterday afternoon to continue raising them! I also ran around to Goodwill and wal*mart yesterday trying to find tamagotchis. I'm going to hit up a few more thrift stores this afternoon after my boyfriend gets off work. Wish me luck! :]

Pink V2

Name: Yumi

Training: 2/9

All the effort I went to mating my past two generations with good characters has officially gone out the window. While Yumi was a baby, I neglected her because I got sidetracked listening to music and getting pumped for my game later that day. I paused her completely until yesterday, which is when I finished out her baby stage and she evolved into a Marutchi. Well, today after class I took a thre hour nap without pausing her and she was emptied out of all her hearts and had three poos! She recently turned into an oniotchi and has very low discipline. I'm never going to go back to getting good characters on this tamagotchi again! Sorry for the poor quality image!

Img_06825.jpg

Angelgotchi

Angelgotchi is currently 5 years old and Kuriten (i think!). I'm probably going to end up getting the twins again. I'm going to go for ginjirotenshi next time! Here are images of its teen and adult form, respectively.

Img_06814.jpg
Img_06830.jpg

May 20, 2011

I started my new job this week and didn't have much time to raise my tamagotchis. Yumi is still a teen and I don't expect her to become an adult until sometime tomorrow. I work a 7 hour shift tomorrow, so the tams will continue to be paused frequently. Then on Sunday, I'm going to Jacksonville for a game, so they get to keep me company on the trip up there! But they will have to be paused during the game, which means they will probably be fast asleep when I unpause them again.

I still haven't gotten a new camera either. My birthday is next week, though, so I'll use the money I get to pick up a new one from wal-mart.

Anyways, let's begin the log!

Pink V2

I haven't completely ignored Yumi since she was a marutchi. BUT I have let her hearts drop down to one in each meter a few times. I don't know what character to expect at this point. I feel really bad for having her paused a lot. I missed a lot of disciplines as well with her. Oniotchi is really beginning to grow on me. I bet she smells pretty bad though. She probably makes my angelgotchi cry when I'm not around...

Angelgotchi

My kuritin really took the blunt end of my busy schedule. I'm used to connection adults, so I forget that Angel adults are needier sooner and even average care can make them leave sooner. Kuritin never changed into the twins, which was fine with me, as I had gotten them last time, but I did pass away on me today at the early age of 9 years old. He was a great character and incredibly cute.

I woke up around noon this morning. I let Kuritin go to bed last night with only 1 heart left in each meter. He woke up before I did this morning and emptied out that last heart. He beeped for my attention, but I ignored him because I'm a meanie. Then, he did a good deed and beeped for my attention and I still ignored him. He was starving to death and still doing good deeds for me and I continued to neglect him! I'm so mean! Anyways, the third time he called for my attention, I fully woke up and filled up all his meters and kept close watch on him for the rest of the day.

About 2 hours ago, I had to go pick up my car from the shop. My boyfriend was in a hurry to get to a job interview and I didn't want to make him late so I rushed out of the house and left the tamas lying on my desk. When I made it back to the house I rushed to my angelgotchi to see my Kuritin crying on the screen. I pressed the middle button and away Kuritin flew, leaving me a simple note of "Thanks!".

Since my angelgotchis batteries are still good, I started it all over again! I'm currently raising another Obaketchi 2 into a Maruten. I'm going for Ginjirotenchi this time around!

Img_00002.jpg
Img_00013.jpg

May 23, 2011

I had a busy weekend, as it turns out. Derby is time suck! I went about 4 hours away from home, to play a game and it was a lot of fun. As it turns out, I neglected the tamas a bit... I've been forgetting about them lately and it sucks, because it's making it difficult to get characters that I want.

I also just got Pokemon White, and that is going to be a MAJOR time suck as well! ^_^ My angel already had to beep at me to pull me out of the Nintendo void...

Pink V2

I achieved an adult character that I really love and was kind of expecting because of the slight neglect. Tarakotchi! I've loved this character since the old days, and the way she wiggles around the screen is incredibly cute! In a few days the matchmaker will come and I'll be on the 6th generation. I've never gotten past generation 6 before. I have a yellow V3 without batteries who is on generation 6 and that's the farthest I've gotten.

Img_00008.jpg

One thing that is really starting to bug me though is the fact that when I finally get enough gotchi points to afford the UFO, it stops showing up in the shop! It's beginning to frustrate me. I was hoping Yumi would get to use it, so that SOMETHING exciting would happen during her lifetime that she could discuss back on her home planet. Instead she'll get to talk about being stuck in my purse or in my car. Maybe I will let her watch me play pokemon later and she has gotten in on a few photoshoots...

Angelgotchi

This generation of angelgotchi has been all screwed up! I was really aiming for the good care teen, but forgot about my tamagotchis frequently yesterday and Maruten turned into the bad care teen on accident. I was going for Ginjirotenshi and my original plan was to take mediocre to bad care of the good care teen. Since I now have the bad care teen, Takoten, I am aiming for Taraten or Oyajitenshi. I'm not going to take care of Angel until it beeps for my attention. I feel really bad neglecting it, but I'm trying to get all the Angel characters before putting this tamagotchi away, or put away when its battery dies. Whichever comes first. I think Takoten looks a lot cuter than it's healthy counterpart... Just throwing that out there. I prefer this teen.

Img_00003.jpg

May 24, 2011

I've had a rather inactive day. My tamas got to go to college with me, whom they HATE because not only is it very boring, but I tend to not take care of them and when they are teens and children they're just paused the whole time. I'm sure they had a lot of fun learning about different cloud formations and the meanings behind that. They also got to hear about the happenings in Boston prior to the American Revolution.

After class, we went home and slacked off a lot more than we were supposed to. I still haven't completed my homework... I will after I write this log though!

Enough of the boring stuff, let's get on with the log!

Pink V2

I've learned that my favorite game on the V2 is the slots. I've never really played it before now. Just a warning, it is near impossible to win when betting 9 points. I bet 6 points last night and won 500 gp! That's the most I've ever won at one time! As you can see, the stupid UFO still hasn't shown up in the shop. I was really tempted to buy the computer for 3500 points this morning, but I knew I would regret it later. One of these days, I'll have all the cool items.

I got a few pictures of Yumi that are cute. She used the shovel and out popped a snake. Well, what did you expect to find, silly? And she takes baths, which is a relief! And I guess she's pretty upset at me for all the pausing she's had to endure in that lost pic...

Img_00005.jpg
Img_00006.jpg
Img_00007.jpg

Angelgotchi

I didn't end up with Taraten, but I did get the other character I was willing to be satisfied with! Oyajitenshi! I feel bad that I had to neglect it so much to receive this character, but atleast I did it. Next time I am determined to get Ginjirotenshi, but I do want to have Oya around for a while. :] He hasn't done any good deeds or went for a walk yet though. In fact, I haven't seen him go for any walks at all for his entire life time... Hmmm.

Img_00001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back