Batteries? CAN'T FIND THEM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluv

Reaction score
Help! I can't find batteries for my tamas! Where should I go 2 get em??? :blink:

You can buy them at:

Wal-Mart

Zellers

Radio Shack

Future Shop

Staples

Or, you could get them online off:

Ebay

Amazon

Yahoo Auctions.

Good Luck Getting Them,

Darkcore :blink:

I've gone to all the electronic stores, Wal-mart, and K-mart, but I kan't find batteries!!! Well it mite be because I live on such a small island, but come on!! I have 3 poor little tamagotchi V1 that are dead and one angelgotchi thats dead... I need batteries badd.... I'll check ebay!

I use ebay for my Tamagotchi type batteries.

It's easier and cheaper. :D

But places like WalMart, Target and smaller discount stores should have them. Radio Shack too.

they dont have em... I've looked every saturday and anyother day I can get a ride and they NEVER have them :D I kno I should order em off ebay, but it takes forever to get to hawaii...

Thanks ya'll.... but Darkcore, what the heck is Future Shop & Zellers? Do ya live in the UK er something?

Thanks ya'll.... but Darkcore, what the heck is Future Shop & Zellers? Do ya live in the UK er something?
No, I live in Canada. I thought those stores were worldwide. Where to you live?

-Darkcore

o0o0o.... I live in the U.S. I have never hear of Zellers er Future Store. The only REAL CHEAP store that's probably like either Future Shop er Zellers, is the 99 cents store. (And the Dollar Tree!) :furawatchi:

o0o0o.... I live in the U.S. I have never hear of Zellers er Future Store. The only REAL CHEAP store that's probably like either Future Shop er Zellers, is the 99 cents store. (And the Dollar Tree!) :furawatchi:
Erm...

No. Future shop is an electronic store where you can buy I-pods, laptops, computers, televisions, etc. And Zellers is pretty much just like Wal-Mart.

-Darkcore

Well you can get them pretty much anywhere. My mom got them at the Dollar General, but you can go anywhere. And you shouldn't buy them if they are over $3.00 because you can get them a LOT cheaper then that! Here are some of my ideas.......

- WalMart

- Target

- K-Mart

- And any Dollar Store/General

Hope this helps! :furawatchi:

thankx ya'll! really appreciate ur coments! This topic is now closed.

o0o0o.... I live in the U.S. I have never hear of Zellers er Future Store. The only REAL CHEAP store that's probably like either Future Shop er Zellers, is the 99 cents store. (And the Dollar Tree!) :D
me neither. what is zellers? But we know wal-mart and k-mart, etc. I live in the us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back