Battery Changing....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiLoverMB

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt] Hi .....well I am not new but I have a question about changing the batteries . So I have a tamagotchi and it is on the 13th generation and I know that I will have to replace the battery very soon so I was just wondering what if I don't want to change the battery right away will it erase all of my items and stuff because right now I don't have enough time to play with my tama and I am a bit bored of my tama so I just want to like leave it for like a few months until I get my excitment back about tamas but then I am afraid that if I don't change the battery right away all my generations and items will be gone or loss so is this true?And if it is..... is there a way that I can save everything for like about a couple of months? Please help me or give me tips or suggetions I really need it .....[/SIZE]

P.S if you help me I will greatly appreciate it !!!!!!!!

:p :angry: :angry: :angry: :D :D :D

Sincerely,

TLMB :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you put your battery in later then when you put it in you can choose to download or reset if you choose download then you will have everything back. but if you choose reset it will start as another egg.

hope i helped :p :D

[SIZE=13pt] Are you serious oh because I heard some of my friends say that if you don't replace it right away you will lose and everything and can not chose download.....Oh please I am so not sure I really don't know beacuse I don't want to lose my 13th generations.[/SIZE]

P.S did you do this ..I mean like me with the battery thingy?

Sincerely,

TLMB :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back