Battery Problems!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Pink

Reaction score
Okay, my V3 needed batteries replacing, so I did. I got the right batteries and everything. I put them in, pressed download, and woolah, my Tamagotchi was back.

After about half an hour, the 'low battery' sign popped up again, what's wrong? Does this happen to you too? Please help!

Thanks. :D

Okay, my V3 needed batteries replacing, so I did. I got the right batteries and everything. I put them in, pressed download, and woolah, my Tamagotchi was back.
After about half an hour, the 'low battery' sign popped up again, what's wrong? Does this happen to you too? Please help!

Thanks. :D
maybe the battery didn't have much power left in it?

Baby Pink, thay happens to me too!!!!!!! I think that it is a glitch and the low battery sign appears when it is not low on battery. But I'm not sure. The 2nd time the battery was replaced, my tama went dead until I downloaded it but I;m on my 3rd battery in about a month and ive only seen the low battery simbal once. I'm going to keep downloading it because I dont wanna waste anymore batteries!!! :lol: :D Hope I helped!!! :D :lol: ^_^

Thank you tamagirl! That really helped! I'll keep downloading it too. ^_^ It's a relief to hear somebody else has the same problem. :D

Try changing your batteries again . ^_^ The battery you bought may have been used up, on accident. :D I haven't been experiencing this problem. If you bought your tamagotchi on eBay, there is a possibility that it may be a fake, and loads of weird glitches happen on fake tamagotchis :lol:

//Tama*Lover

Maybe it's the brand. Some brands don't work as well with Tamagotchis. :D

Check to make sure it is a CR2032. You may have used a CR2025 by mistake. The CR2025 is the same size across so it looks correct when it's in its package. But the CR2025 is not as thick as a CR2032 so doesn't make proper contact sometimes.

If you are using a CR2032, take it out and check for dust, dirt, or corrosion on the battery or contacts. Clean the battery and contacts (use a dry Q-Tip for the contacts, and a dry Kleenex for the battery), then re-install the battery. If that doesn't work, try measuring the battery voltage with a voltmeter if you have one. It should be 3V or slightly above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back