battery replacement

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leppardtrax

Reaction score
i've had my tama 1 wk and i have replaced batteries 3 times with wal mart brand...my son has had his tama for 2 mos. and we haven't changed his battery once. do i have a bad tama?

i've had my tama 1 wk and i have replaced batteries 3 times with wal mart brand...my son has had his tama for 2 mos. and we haven't changed his battery once. do i have a bad tama?
Maybe it's a glitch or your Tama might be fake or the batteries r bad...Did u drop your Tama?

it's a real tama and no i haven't dropped it. my son is still on his factory battery and even my factory battery only lasted 2 days. someone pls help me! i thought it was because i was playing games but my son plays the same amount on his. i'm sad and don't know what to do. i definately don't want to be changing batteries every 2-3 days.

it's a real tama and no i haven't dropped it. my son is still on his factory battery and even my factory battery only lasted 2 days. someone pls help me! i thought it was because i was playing games but my son plays the same amount on his. i'm sad and don't know what to do. i definately don't want to be changing batteries every 2-3 days.
It might be a glitch. U can just press the reset button then press download when ever it does that.

thanks! i put the old battery i just changed out back in and imma give it a whirl with the reset/download function if it acts up again! i appreciate your help!

switch batteris with your sons (after your batteri was killed lolz) see if it works on his. maybe its your tamagotchi that need lots of batteries. also ask someone at a store if you could get a higher voltage and it being ok without blowing up your house. if you dont want to do any of that... buy a new one. or ask to trade it for a new one because if thats happend ever since you opened it get the reciet and ask for your money back or a trade for a new one

hope you can fix it!

thanks! i put the old battery i just changed out back in and imma give it a whirl with the reset/download function if it acts up again! i appreciate your help!
Your Welcome! In LOVE helping people!!!!!!

i tried to reset/download but it keeps puttering out also. i've emailed bandai to ask them but haven't heard back yet. i'd had to have to start all over but i will if i have to. thanks ya'll for your help.

p.s. i'll try to the switch with my son's when he gets back from his dad's this weekend.

i tried to reset/download but it keeps puttering out also. i've emailed bandai to ask them but haven't heard back yet. i'd had to have to start all over but i will if i have to. thanks ya'll for your help.
p.s. i'll try to the switch with my son's when he gets back from his dad's this weekend.
Your welcome and I hope u will find out what happened soon.

I had a tama like that too, it was a V2. It ate batteries very fast. Resetting helped a little, but in the end the whole thing just died. I had it for only about 2 months.

You have a bad tama. Take it back to the store as soon as you can, and get your money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back