Battery...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinkayley

Reaction score
Hello, I have a V3. I have heard that V3s eat up batteries REALLY quickly. How fast do they eat up batteries?

It really depends how much you use it, what functions you have on/off etc.

If you always have the sounds on, and are ALWAYS pushing buttons unnecesarily, the battery will run out quicker than if you dont.. I dont know the amount of time it will take on average.

//Haze

Okay then. Here are the things I do:

I only play Get Notes.

I push buttons accidentally sometimes, sometimes I press buttons for the sake of pressing buttons.

I keep the sound on.

I turn off the lights when my Tamagotchi sleeps.

I connect with my v1 about 10-20 times per day. I connect with random people's Tamagotchis once around every 3-5 days.

:blink: ;) :furawatchi: :huh: :p B) :) :( i havent changed battery and i got mine in janurary so mine might last only until june i dunno so they could last for ages if u dont always push button or sumthin like that :mellow: :blink: :furawatchi: :D :eek:

i had the sound of since i first got it , and it lasted exactly 2 months!!!! :wub: the batterys died just now!!! i got my v3 march 11 and april, MAY ,thats so kool. (i didnt have to change the batterys) TIP: if you turn the sound of the batterys will last longer!!! :lol:

My tamagotchi has been on eversince the first week V3's came out, and in May, it's still functioning. It really depends on the quality of the battery it has.

Ra,

You waste a lot of battery when you connect so i suggest that you don't connect to make the battery last longer (worked for me)

Thanks for telling me how long the battery lasted for you! It's strange though, because from what I've been hearing:

V1 batteries last 10-11 generations.

V2 batteries last 7-8 generations.

V3 batteries last 5-6 generations.

I'll probably have to change the V3 batteries twice as much as I have to for my V1s... :mellow:

I don't know the average, but the batteries on my two v3's lasted about 3 months.

I didn't debug them, but I did connect them a lot.

:) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back