Be very afraid...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamarama

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt] I am new to this special gathering, where people from all around the world join for a common cause: The praising and loving of a plastic egg and a pixelated pet....*looks lovingly at her tama-friend*[/SIZE]

Anyways....

My name is: Heather Barnes

My age is: Unknown

What I look like: Typical steryotype of a girl (blonde hair, blue eyes,)

Hobbies: Dancing, painting, obsessing of different inatimate objects, making things for my tama, making sarcastic remarks, getting straight A's, clawing the eyes out of the people who call me a nerd, sewing, acting, and other hobbies that a genius might have.)

Well, now that we've met, I expect you to send me lots of pms...........................................

(2 seconds later)

.................................................what are you waiting for?

Hello! Welcome to TamaTalk. You will have lots of fun here.

- Tama -

I'll pass on the PMing. Anyways, welcome to tamatalk-- I'm sure a genius like you is going to enjoy yourself. :( ;

Call me anime freak. Fine! One Piece obsesser. Ok... tamapenguin2.

I'll pass on the PMing. Anyways, welcome to tamatalk-- I'm sure a genius like you is going to enjoy yourself. :( ;

Call me anime freak. Fine! One Piece obsesser. Ok... tamapenguin2.

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! I am ~♥~ Tama ~♥~ and I hope you have fun here. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need help, need a friend or want a question answered! Have fun, I will be looking forward to reading your future posts.

^_^ ~♥~ Tama ~♥~ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back