Beanie Babies!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like them

• 1.) Yea! They're cute and fun to play with!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) They're alright. You can't find them much any more...

• 3.) I hate them! They are soo boring!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut Cream

Reaction score
I just found one in my closet from way back when and I think they are soo cute!

His name is cubbie the bear and he looks like this. The problem is that they're not that popular any more. After looking him over I thought to myself " theese are a lot cuter than webkinz!" Wouldn't it be cool if there were webkin beanie babies? Webeanies!

~*CoConut Cream*~

I have like 50 of em' because I used to collect them but now since the Webkinz came out I have forgotten about my beanies. I am now the proud owner of 17 Webkinz and still counting! To me now Beanie Babies are so small and....well....boring! :furawatchi:

I lurve 'em! I collected them before and I have like 20 in my room, plus those girl dolls. Beanie Boppers, I think.

I used to be obsessed with Beanie Babies and Beanie Buddies. Not so much anymore....

I have over 70 (probably close to 100) beanie babies, 5 beanie buddies, and 1 beanie kid.

My favourite (and will always be my fave!) beanie baby AND beanie buddy, is Peace. His fur is so colorful, and the beanie buddy's fur is soooo soft. :furawatchi:

I'm more into Webkinz now.

*Tgd*

I'd like the webkinz alot more if they were... cuter... and in stock more.

P.S. The website isn't working!

~*CoConut Cream*~

I collected them since I was 4, now I'm 13 and I have A LOT. I don't even know how much I have. MANY of the tiny sized ones. MANY of the normal sized ones. MANY of the large sized ones. Couple of huge sized ones and some of human ones.

You guys have no idea.

I remember the beanie baby craze of what- 1998/1999?

I never collected them to sell later, but because I loved stuffed animals! ^^

I remember in kindergarden or so when everyone was so surprised when they said they were going to stop making beanie babies period- but that never happened.

Ah, good times.

I have some..I still have all my old teddies but mine were not beanie baby's (too expencive) Mine were just normal teddies...mainly horses

I collect them too! ^_^

I have 125 Beanie Babies! My favorite one is "Chocolate Moose" he's my favorite!! I still collect them!

Tip: Don't take off the Tag that says "TY" cause if you sell them, they will look for the Tag, and they are worth alot of money! So far I have 8,000 dollars! :D

-NINJA

I collected them since I was born. I am 9 currently. My sister used to collect them too ^_^ I have over 100. I counted. I still collect them. If you live in the usa, go to the stop and shop in Seymour, Connecticut. They have them near the toys. There is a rack that has 3 baskets full of them. :D Go there! :p They have a bunch of cute ones. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back