Beauty and the Beast (the REAL story)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffball

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a evil bloodthirsty monster. He loved to eat human girls. He only ate girls because he said they tasted like cheese. In a nearby village there was a man and his 3 daughters. They were named Beauty, Bigbutt, and Tiltsnoot. Well oneday the man went out to go shopping and he asked the girls if they would like anything. Bigbutt said "I want a brand-new dress of rose pink silk." Tiltsnoot said "Get me a Blueberry cellphone." Beauty said "I want a pizza." "OK" said the man and he went off. Beauty went of to her karate lessons. Bigbutt went for a walk and Tiltsnoot went to read her Star magazine. The man went to town and got the phone and the dress but the pizza places were all closed. So he went home. Suddenly he smelled pizza coming from a big scary looking condo. He decided to go and ask the owner of that pizza for a slice for beauty to eat. (The monster was eating the latest girl on a pizza.) When the man came up to the door the monster reached out a paw and grabbed him. "You smell like girls!" said the monster. "I want those girls. Send them to me one at a time or else I will snap your neck!"

Then he tossed the men outside. He went home but no-one was home except Tiltsnoot so the man said "Uh, your cellphone is at the big condo on the beach somewhere. I, um, dropped it." "WHAT??" screamed Tiltsnoot, running out the door. She was made into sausage and put on whole wheat bread by the monster.

Then Bigbutt came back. "Um, d-darling, your dress is at the condo on the beach. Y-you have to go try it on." he stuttered. "OK!" she said happily, as she zoomed off. She was made into ground meat and put in tortilla wraps. Then Beauty came back. "Er, Beauty, the pizza place won't deliver. You have to go there. It's at the condo on the beach." he lied. "Righty-ho, Dad!" she said as she karate'd down the lane. When she got there, the monster grabbed her and raised the big knife. "Oh no you don't!" she yelled. "KEE-YA!" She kicked him in the nose. "HI-YAH!" she screamed as she delivered a punch to his stomach. "OH-NEEH!" she howled as she delivered the final blow to his head. He went limp, and his heart wasn't beating. The monster was dead. So Beauty went home, where she and her father ate a homemade pizza with anchovies, broccoli, and chocolate chips on it.

THE END

Well? It was a bit gory but I like it. No mushy stuff!

PS the monster was named Burt III. The dad was named Philip.

Latest posts

Back