Beauty Contest #2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetz

Reaction score
Did u hear? Some tamas were getting too jelous that they weren't in the contest.So now they are on strike.Now we have new contestents.Goodness Gracious. :eek: :lol:

Young Mametchi

Hinotamatchi

Hinatchi

Patapatatchi

Mimitchi

Wooltchi

Dorotchi

Nyatchi

Pyonkotchi

Chomametchi

and a old guissar named Otokitchi :)

Did u hear? Some tamas were getting too jelous that they weren't in the contest.So now they are on strike.Now we have new contestents.Goodness Gracious. :eek: :lol:

Young Mametchi

Hinotamatchi

Hinatchi

Patapatatchi

Mimitchi

Wooltchi

Dorotchi

Nyatchi

Pyonkotchi

Chomametchi

and a old guissar named Otokitchi :)
GO DOROTCHI!!!!!YAY!!!!!WHOOOO!!!!

ok sorry. :eek:

I vote for.... Memetchi! She is pretty!

But I think all Tamagotchis should win this because they are all beautiful in their own unique way.

Dorotchi is very cute!

Wooltchi is very cute too!

I forget what some of these other ones look like..... oh yeah I like Mimitchi it is very so cute!

Most of these tamas I would classify as "cute" instead of "beautiful" for appearance. But just keep in mind that all of them are beautiful on the inside. :eek: The old timers are no lookers, but they can't help it, so don't say "Ick!" or :) . Some of these just might evolve to be old timers. But of course I bet they wish they could be younger, too! :lol:

I vote............................... MAMITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE/HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE :D

Well I'm sorry that i didn't include it but Memetchi and Leaftchi were not included because they were the 1st 2 contestants but other tamas got jelous and wanted to be in the contest too so I only put the names of the new contestants. :D Silly Me

My Vote is probly Younge Mametchi :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back