Beavis or Butthead?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lemonhead33

Reaction score
Beavis and butthead are the all time best t.v. series. south park is ok but a lot grosser. daria is kinda dumb but ok. people who dont know what i am talking about look them up on youtub!! :) :)

Some programs on television I wasn't allowed to watch until I was at least 12, 13, which is understandable at the time. I can't recall this was one of them, but the content sometimes wasn't appropriate until I was older lol. I liked Daria when I was younger.

i like them both too ;) but bevis is just so funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like shows like Beavis and Dunkhead or watevs and Southpark because they are annoying and Southpark is really nasty and is giving the world a bad perspective on things that are actually really serious in real life. For example, when Mr. Garrison comes back as Mrs. Garrison, they make fun of transgenders. In real life, changing your gender is a tough decision and I don't think it is a matter to make a parody of.

Also, these shows teach kids nasty things that they spread at school the next day and soon everyone is saying it, even though it is innapropriate and disgusting.

Just my opinion.

Chatterbox

did you know they made a beavis and butthead movie? it was so funny! thats actually the first thing i saw about beavis and butthead :( B) :D :p ;) :(

What channel do they even show Beavis and Dunkhead or watevs on anyway???

On, and I agree with Crystalized...you have a lot of topics on the same thing. I see you've only just joined so maybe you might want to read the User's Guide. :D

Chatterbox

I dont care if i have multiple topics on the same thing! if u dont like them then dont read them!

I'm sorry, but that is not allowed. Please take the time to read the User's Guide, Lemonhead33. Observe and follow the rules and be respectful on this forum.

Chatterbox

I have merged the duplicate topics on Beavis / Butthead as well as the duplicate topics on Converse.

Please try not to make duplicate threads on TamaTalk - it's a site rule.

I understand that you might not care, but we do :) and we ask every member to try to follow site rules (even you) ;)

Latest posts

Back