Bed time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, usually my parents come yelling at me by about 10-10:30. I can pretty much go to bed whenever I want though..

One of my friends goes to bed at 1:00 at night every day! ;) I don't know how she manages.

You know, I don't really now when my bedtime is! It's whenever my parents come yelling at me to get to bed. It varies from 8:30-11:00! Lolz! :( :D :(

Whenever I can.

Today I am for sure not going to bed before midnight because I HAVE TO watch Dog the Bounty Hunter.

If I'm not tired, I can't fall asleep. Most of the time, I get to sleep by midnight or later.

~Dee

Well i hav to go to bed at about 9. But i generally read awhile. During summer its like...whenever! If i dont hav to go to skool the next day, as late as i like~! Sumtimes on a skool nite i can push it to 10!

It varies from day to day and season to season.

During the school year I would love to get to bed by 9:00-9:30 but that has been impossible this last year when I get out of martial arts at 9:15 two times a week, homework, music lessons, church, ect. I had usualy been going to sleep at 10:00-11:00.

During the summer it's usualy 12:00 -ish give or take also depending on what needed to be done that day.

During the school year it's usually 8:30-9:30

Near the end of the school year it's 9:00-1:00

During summer it's usually 10:00-5:00

Like around 9:00. Though everyone usually gets to sleep around midnight.

bed by 9:30 on school nights but I watch tv 9:30 - 10:30 then my dad gets home and if he finds me awake i'm dead meat!

Now I don't have school I can stay up all night if I wanted!My dad doesn't give a crap because of summer now

On weekends and holidays, I go to bed whenever I want, On school nights I have to be in bed at 10pm

(Doesnt mean im asleep though :D ) I usualy mess around till about 11 pm then go to sleep :D

During school years, usually 11:00 or somewhere in there. During the Summer, my mom doesn't really care. But I guess my dad does, because almost every night my sister wants to stay up into early morning playing video games, my mom tells her: "Okay, but be in bed and try to get to sleep by 1 or 1:30... 'Night." xD But the earliest I've ever stayed up at a friend's house was 4 AM. Hehe. (I may break the record this Tuesday night, because I'm going to a baseball game with foot-long sugar sticks and sleeping over at another friend's house. MUA HA HAA)

During the school year, mine is 10:30pm.

During the summer, still 10:30pm because I have summer school

In July after S.S ends, whenever

In august when I have lame band practice everyday for 8 hours all month, probably earlier than 9:30pm.

-C.M.

During the school school year my bed time is 9:00-9:30 but I end up falling asleep at about 10:00.

During the summer I don't have a bedtime but I usually go to sleep around 10:30-1:30.

During the school year, my bedtime is 9:30 and maybe 10 if I'm busy.

On weekends or in summer, it's 10:30- 11:00.

-Matchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back