Bedtimes for iD L?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camoth

Reaction score
Does anybody know about any charts or topics on the sleep and wake up times of iD L's? So far, my teen has gone to bed at 7 pm and wakes up at 7 am. If I know the times for different characters I can adjust so I get one that matches my own pattern ;) .

I think there's a thread about this somewhere. One of the teens for each gender goes to bed at eight instead of seven and the adults' bedtimes vary. The earliest any adult character goes to bed is at eight. An easy way to tell what time your tama goes to bed is to set the time to eight PM and if it's not asleep, set it to nine, etc. until it's asleep. That will tell you when it's bedtime is. The latest time the adults go to bed is ten.

Toddlers and teens sleep at 7 PM; while adults sleep from 8 to 10 PM, varies depending on which character.

I've personally noticed that bad care characters go to bed at 10 while the better care characters go to bed earlier.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I've only seen adults do this. Not toddlers or teens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back