Been a long time

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, that first statement doesn't make any sense. lol

4.5 sounds potentially interesting, but one drawback that I just found out is that it can't connect with Tama-Go. =/

The only 5.5 I can find on Amazon by searching "Tamagotchi Celebrity" is this one.

Are they really all up in that price range?

I found that page the other day but I'm not entirely sure which version I'm supposed to choose on the bottom for Tama-Go. When I click on Version 6, I get the same problem I do with the normal Tamatown. =/
1) yes, it can't, but that doesn't have much effect. I suggest you go for it and a V5 for connecting. :)

2) NO WAY. That is so overpriced. eBay should have some cheaper ones, or you can try making a topic in tBay as well.

3) huh. Maybe all tamatowns are down right now.

1) yes, it can't, but that doesn't have much effect. I suggest you go for it and a V5 for connecting. :)

2) NO WAY. That is so overpriced. eBay should have some cheaper ones, or you can try making a topic in tBay as well.

3) huh. Maybe all tamatowns are down right now.
But isn't the V5 very time consuming?

I searched ebay and got this as a result.

They both always seem to be down for me.

Thanks for the reply!

OOOOOOOOOOOPS! I WAS SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT VERSION 4.5 HAS JOBS BUT TAMA-GO DOESN'T!

Sorry... Murder my face in now. XD

But isn't the V5 very time consuming?

I searched ebay and got this as a result.

They both always seem to be down for me.

Thanks for the reply!
Actually, no, it really isn't. I ran mine for 10 generations and it was very freeing, and at that time I was extremely busy. :) you just have to watch out for the bonding calls, but other than that, it's really great. But you have to watch out, because over feeding causes the large family, under feeding causes the petite family (who I have gotten more than once) and bad care results in the ninja family. I have tried sneaking this version to school and it was successful. ^.^ I suggest you make a topic in th Want To Buy subforum for a V5 if you want a better price. Maybe you'll have better luck there, but don't stop looking at eBay! Good luck!

I would get the Tama-Go! I dropped Tamagotchi's in like second grade, and now, in middle school, I decided I want another Tamagotchi again!

I got the Tama-Go via Amazon, since it was no longer at my local Target, and I love it! The growth process is sped up, so now you can raise and marry a tama in like 5 days! Everyone complains about the size, but I think it's perfect.

For those of you getting a Tama-Go, I recommend you visit TamaTalk often. If you would like to see the full growth of Tama-Go Tamagotchi's, check out my blog at: https://tamagotamagotchiblog.blogspot.com/

Tama-Gos! :D That's the latest English version, although it was released about two years ago. I have a lot of Tama-Gos in 4 different colors... I know a lot of people don't like it but it's my faovirte version. People just dislike it because they are HUGE. They are all pretty much the same. However, the top one is a Wave 2 Tama-Go and the others are Wave 1 Tama-Gos. Not much difference except for the game that comes with the figure AND the faceplate on the Wave 1 Tama-Go covers the screen (making it kind of hard to see) while the Wave 2 Tama-Go faceplate does not cover the screen (making it easier to see but doesn't protect it as much). I would go for the top one since it's the cheapest and is a wave 2 Tama-Go (I prefer the wave 2 ones). Oh, one more thing... You might want to purchase some separate figures to get more games and stuff to buy. Hope that helped! ;)
So agree! Tama-Go's are the best! I think they are by far my favorite.

Just so you know, it takes about 10 days to complete the life cycle of a Tama-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back