Beep Beep!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadamUnicorn

Reaction score
Hello Tama friends! I have just found this wonderful place full of awesome people to talk to about tamagotchis! I had the very first tamagotchis that were released in the US. Since then, I have been in the dark. I lost my tama. I now have 4 tamagotchi friends all running. But i am attempting to start a collection from scratch of all versions! I would really love to make some friends on here, and maybe get some advice and help onthe different versions. I am not really sure where to go from here, but I want to have a glorious nest of tamas one day! Please send me a message, and chat with me. Trust me, I need the help haha. I am 28, and have been in tama darkness for 15 years at least. I am so happy i found this place!

Wow, welcome!! :D

It's great to have you here, and congratulations to findig us at last :p

I'm also a fan of the vintages, although I'm younger than you and got hooked to tamagotchis first when the connection wave washed over europe. But then I've collected a lot of the older ones as well, so I kinda feel like a true vintage-fan... :mellow:

Many people here have got great collections, and we're all ready to help you with what we can. If you wonder about anything, you can search the forums with keywords, or just start a topic in one of the help forums.

Pleased to meet you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, welcome!! :D It's great to have you here, and congratulations to findig us at last :p

I'm also a fan of the vintages, although I'm younger than you and got hooked to tamagotchis first when the connection wave washed over europe. But then I've collected a lot of the older ones as well, so I kinda feel like a true vintage-fan... :mellow:

Many people here have got great collections, and we're all ready to help you with what we can. If you wonder about anything, you can search the forums with keywords, or just start a topic in one of the help forums.

Pleased to meet you!
Thank you so much! I cannot wait to get more tamas for my collection!

Welcome. I got the V6 music star. I grew up with a generic tama called Octogotchi. It was 8 pets in one. I like any of the classic styles that can be paused, V3 and up but I'm not into tamatown or any of the imports and the ones that don't use cell batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back