being shy isint fun

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlgp7222

Reaction score
well i was at school one day and well heres a photo of me :kuribotchi: i was shy and well he (new boy)came and sat next to ME there were more lots more seats left (er......3).i was quite and i ran home as quick as i could but it wasent very far only next door and told mum all about it. well he moved in next door and tryed to speack to me oh his name was sam :chohimetchi: to well i was always haveing to sit next to him plus haveing a BIG crush on made me have to run home every day he came to me as soon as he got home well i went with him to the movies yes THE MOVIES his dad worked there so he payed for the tikits and food we watched "i wanna be a nice guy" then we swaped numbers and went home (after little peack on the cheek for sam) the kids started to pick on me but i ingnored them.well i got a job and me and sam got married and had james jr. we found the kids that picked on me on the steet near the hill leading up to the casle

"please give us some money milly please" thayd beg

"i hate you so make it last' id say giving them tenth of a gotchi cent "and what happed to 'im going to live in the casle with lots of money and you gonna be a begger'?"

id smile and watch them be astonised.

so i was happy were one big happy famaly :furawatchi: :( :ichigotchi:

Latest posts

Back