BERNADETTE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
There is a spammer going around tamagotchi sites here and there (Warning: this is long) Bernadette, or Kawayoporu-chan, (OR KAWAIIHARU, WHICH IS WHAT SHE CLAIMED HER REAL NAME TO BE WHEN SHE LIED TO ME ABOUT LIVING IN JAPAN; HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET!?!?!?) has been spamming Tama Sites of my two websites since day one of my second website. But that was not the beginning. Oh no. I think...it all started when...oh yeah! it was one fateful day on Ham-Ham Friends, when she was spamming one of my poor friends, who was innocently talking on the tagboard. So, I became really annoyed, and I decided to talk to Bernadette. So, I said something like this:

"Hi, Bernadette. We don't really know each other that well, but I have to talk to you about something. Please stop harassing my friend and everyone else. It's not right, so could we all get along?" ~~Or something like that...but soon after, she says that she's asking Melon if she took a screenshot of her site's previous layout, and then I'm pretty sure she spams. :unsure: So, I say that I'm going to make a website where Bernadette can look at her favorite tama who she presses on everyone (Along with her beliefs...) and spam on a tagboard all she wants, so soon she'll get tired of it and shut up for good. But no, I decided that it was a complete waste of time and never made the site; it most likely wouldnt've worked anyway...xD

So, all's fine and dandy (Note: I don't know if these events stated went in this order, but I'm pretty sure they did.) until one day, Bernadette sends me an e-mail. O_O Apparently she's saying some unclear thing about something...so I reply nicely, and after about a...week? She sends me another e-mail. Here's what it said, I remember 95% of it. xD

Toomato-kun if you don't stop swearing I'm tellling on yoot!  Youf!  You!
Okay, let's observe some things:

1. SHE MISSPELLED MY NAME. *punches a wall*

2. She didn't erase her typos. YOU'RE SUPPOSSED TO ERASE THEM, YOU SKANK! WHAT, NO ERASERS IN POLAND??? *Ahem.

3. The e-mail came up at a totally random time.

So, if any of you see her username this is a list of usernames she uses:

Bernadette

Mii

Harmony-fan (who the heck is harmony?!)

Muk-muk (o_O)

So if she comes on here please ban her! If this is in the wrong fourm can a guide please move this to the correct fourm? thanks.

I don't know why people would waste the time to go and spam forums when they can actually post good content and read good content there. Then when they're banned, they're automatically missing out on the good content.

The staff here are active so if Bernadette comes, it'll be fine. :unsure:

thanks. and i also forgot that the signs of beradette-idis:

1. she doesnt erase her typos

2. she forgets to turn caps lock off

3. she repeats stuff alot.

So theres the signs!

Well not to be mean or anything but this board is kind of rude. This is a family site so watch your language please and I think this would qualify as naming and shaming which is also against the rules. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, let's observe some things:
1. SHE MISSPELLED MY NAME. *punches a wall*

2. She didn't erase her typos. YOU'RE SUPPOSSED TO ERASE THEM, YOU SKANK! WHAT, NO ERASERS IN POLAND??? *Ahem.

3. The e-mail came up at a totally random time.
I don't think these are very good reasons not to like her. I mean, she is annoying and a spammer, but with these reasons its seems that you are looking for any reason not to like her. How is she a skank if she doesn't erase her typos? And a lot of e-mails come at random times, so I don't see what's wrong with her's coming at a random time.

Still, I'll keep my eyes peeled in case she pops up.

Several TamaTalk site rules are broken here:

Naming and Shaming

Mean or rude content

Back seat moderating (TamaTalk Staff decide who is banned - not members)

I'll just close this thread (it's becoming a bit spammy...) :)

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back