Best American Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed - I have my P's running all the time and it doen't get boring to me at all.
I have it running along with my iD and iD L atm and I fall in love with them evey time I look at them. <3
And don't worry about the text - it is very easy to understand everything, besides HERE are translations for them. ;)

Also, in CD japan I found out that they are selling the tamagotchi p's the same price as one of the id l's there! So between them, which one is better?

I am thinking of buying the tamagotchi v4 too! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't actually say which one is better as both actually have similar amount of features, some overwriting others...

Look at the character charts if you care about the characters.

You can plant trees on the iDL and there are more downloadable games for it.

On P's, there are pierces, the food chart, random discounts, many fun features when you have multiple models of this tamagotchi (connecting), a diary feature, daycare, school and part time job, personalities, color change (for toddlers and teens)... You should look at guides for both versions.

Oh I see....so practically the tamagotchi p's and the tamagotchi id l are very similar......right?

Not exactly. The character on iD L seems to be more stay-at-home. There is way more action on the P's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back