Best Colour tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi :D

Reaction score
I like the ID better, second best the original, the Hexagotchi went a bit over the top with the game show on it. I don't think Tamagotchis should be used for advertising, only advertising their selves.

? But there's lots of advertising on the Tamagotchi-iD. Just look at all the McDonalds themed items.

Even the tmgc+c has advertisements. Mcdonalds.. Haha :)

I just have the original colour, like tamalove, but I like the ideas of hexagotchi.

I have the iD..and wanted to buy a TMGC+C..coz I'm not contented with it..it's a little boring..eventhough I have the downloadable items...I think TMGC+C is better..

I have the iD..and wanted to buy a TMGC+C..coz I'm not contented with it..it's a little boring..eventhough I have the downloadable items...I think TMGC+C is better..
Glad to have the opinion from someone who has (and has played with) the ID. I'm getting a TMGC+C soon and I'm very excited! Well, to each his own. I'm sure there are great things about each of these Color Tamagotchis. I might end up getting an ID someday...MAYBE.

Glad to have the opinion from someone who has (and has played with) the ID. I'm getting a TMGC+C soon and I'm very excited! Well, to each his own. I'm sure there are great things about each of these Color Tamagotchis. I might end up getting an ID someday...MAYBE.
=)

..The thing that I hate when it comes to iD is that it's not very fun at all..there is no tree to be planted..the game has a limit when it comes to scoring (200GP) is the highest..

then there were only few characters..there is no telescope..its really not fun for me..but I think the others loved it more than the TMGC+C..

if you want to see my iD watch this

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

=)..The thing that I hate when it comes to iD is that it's not very fun at all..there is no tree to be planted..the game has a limit when it comes to scoring (200GP) is the highest..

then there were only few characters..there is no telescope..its really not fun for me..but I think the others loved it more than the TMGC+C..

if you want to see my iD watch this

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Yeah, I heard that a lot of people seem to like the IDs more than the Color as well. It's just a matter of preference, really. I think I would like having the planting a tree and telescope features. Besides, I don't have the means to get the downloadable files and to be honest, I don't think I want to bother myself with all that even if I did have access, even though it seems like fun. Seems like you did have access and you still don't really like the ID. Curious, indeed. Well, I'm definitely holding off on getting an ID for now. They're more expensive, for one thing, and I will take some others' advice and get used to the interface first by using my TMGC+C once I get it. Your IDs look awesome. How did you get all those crystals on in such fine detail? Did you glue them on?

Yeah, I heard that a lot of people seem to like the IDs more than the Color as well. It's just a matter of preference, really. I think I would like having the planting a tree and telescope features. Besides, I don't have the means to get the downloadable files and to be honest, I don't think I want to bother myself with all that even if I did have access, even though it seems like fun. Seems like you did have access and you still don't really like the ID. Curious, indeed. Well, I'm definitely holding off on getting an ID for now. They're more expensive, for one thing, and I will take some others' advice and get used to the interface first by using my TMGC+C once I get it. Your IDs look awesome. How did you get all those crystals on in such fine detail? Did you glue them on?
same as I..I really love the lightning volt effect when the season was cloudy..but the iD doesn't have it...there are many TMGC+C for sale which is really cheap on eBay..if you want a cheaper one..you might wanna go here https://search.borderless.rakuten.com/borde...k=tamagotchi+id

well about the crystals..when I bought it..it has a double sided sticker on its back..so what I did is just sticked some of it on the iD..but it's kinda hard..haha

same as I..I really love the lightning volt effect when the season was cloudy..but the iD doesn't have it...there are many TMGC+C for sale which is really cheap on eBay..if you want a cheaper one..you might wanna go here https://search.borderless.rakuten.com/borde...k=tamagotchi+id
well about the crystals..when I bought it..it has a double sided sticker on its back..so what I did is just sticked some of it on the iD..but it's kinda hard..haha
Thanks for the link with all the IDs. Have you bought anything from there before? I've already purchased a TMGC+C for $48 including shipping from a friend. It was the cheapest I could find, even more so than Ebay. :D

Thanks for the link with all the IDs. Have you bought anything from there before? I've already purchased a TMGC+C for $48 including shipping from a friend. It was the cheapest I could find, even more so than Ebay. :(
not yet..coz when I've planned to buy one..the TMGC+C was already sold out..tsk!..

..but I'm still looking on eBay..some of the cheapest was the Hexagontchi..haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back