Best Friends <33

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've known my best friend for 7+ years now. From the 1st to the 5th this month I went to spend few days at his place. He lives few hours from me so I don't get to see him as often as I like, and yes it's always been like that. But when we do get together we take pictures and such so we'll remember the visits.

To keep in touch we email, talk on the phone and he'll come online sometimes while I'm DJing over the internet and listen in to my show. We also be silly on webcam and send each other presents on special occasions like birthdays, christmas..you know the usual.

Not the typical friendship most people here would have but he is my best friend. We've known each other since I practically got the internet (2000) and despite the distance, we are closer than others realize. He's a great person.

My best friend just moved school yesterday, and today's her birthday. She is not moving away. I'll still see her at the cricket and the footy though, our brothers are in the same team.

I'm too crazy for friends.

Weee.

Who would want to be friends with THIS!?

*rolls around in a ball*

See? I told ya!! IN YER FACES! ALL OF YA!

I'm mental in the brain, I tell ya. MENTAL.

Muwahahahaha...I AM ALONE IN THE WORLD.

And I enjoy it.

Weeee.

Cheese.

Pie.

Nuts.

Remotes.

Ha.

In.

Your.

FACES.

Sorry. x.x About. That. NOT! *evil laugh* Told you I was mental.

=D

I'm too crazy for friends.Weee.

Who would want to be friends with THIS!?

*rolls around in a ball*

See? I told ya!! IN YER FACES! ALL OF YA!

I'm mental in the brain, I tell ya. MENTAL.

Muwahahahaha...I AM ALONE IN THE WORLD.

And I enjoy it.

Weeee.

Cheese.

Pie.

Nuts.

Remotes.

Ha.

In.

Your.

FACES.

Sorry. x.x About. That. NOT! *evil laugh* Told you I was mental.

=D
I know you don't mean it in a bad way, but Tamatalk does'nt appreciate the spamming. :angry: Please at least try to stay on topic. You can be crazy or calm, but either way, it's always appropriate to behave on Tamatalk. :lol:

I love my friends, and try to see them out of school whenever I get the chance. ;) Life would'nt be complete without my buddies. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you don't mean it in a bad way, but Tamatalk does'nt appreciate the spamming. :angry: Please at least try to stay on topic. You can be crazy or calm, but either way, it's always appropriate to behave on Tamatalk. :lol:

I love my friends, and try to see them out of school whenever I get the chance. ;) Life would'nt be complete without my buddies. :)
Oooh...meh sorry. I'm just acting the way I normally ACT.

Sorry folks.

Well, still. I'll be crazy, but I'll stick to the topics from now on. =D

Ill do this by 1st initial...

K (and her bro C)= 5-7 times a week, nope I am not joking. There is school, soccer (im on her team), K's volleyball games, and sometimes we go Go-Kartin 2gether... me, K, and C are pretty close...

I see my best friend pretty much everyday for school but only for a couple minutes each time. My other best friend I see every month or two give or take.

I see them alot.

I mostly call them up.

I see them at school and at soccer practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back