Best Friends Forever 'Til the End For Sure!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kawaii-Kitty

Reaction score
Okay, So I was once in a fight with my "best friend (Lets call her: M)" She made all of my friends...umm..ignore me... Then my true friends(Lets call those two: K + K) left her, and decided to hang out with me for her, as they say, "Foul language, Gossiping, etc." Some still hang out with her, but not often exept for one foul language using girl also, and another "annoying" girl(lets call 'em: C + H)...

EX-friend: M

MY friends: K + K

M's 24/7 Friends: C + H

So ANYWAY:

Today in drama, we decided to do a play that we have been reading. When we "read" the play, we all get assigned parts just to read it out loud. If we decide to do that play, we'll really get assigned parts for the real play, get it?

For "reading" I read the mouse. It was really funny and K + K thought I was really good. ^_^ I enjoyed the part a lot, and I'm deff auditioning for it.

Then H is in drama as well, she said (not lying, real quote)

"I call being the mouse! No one else has to be it, I'll play it! I call it!!!" -H

"Umm, H you have to audition for the part." -People in Drama

"Yeah.. Some other people might want to be the mouse too, I kinda do to" -Me

She walked up to me, and gave me a striking look that looked like she was going to eat me, like I had whip cream and a cherry on top of my head... She said:

"You can not DARE take MY part... It's MINE" -H

*walks away* -Me

I tell K + K about this, and then at lunch they did something I had nothing to do with, as they sat in frount of me and H they said:

"Omg, *my name* if you audition for the mouse, you'll SO get it! Your PERFECT for the part!!!" -K + K

"What about me?!? [complain voice]" -H

"Well... Your good... But *my name* Should be the mouse for sure!!!" -K

"Yeah, the teacher pratically gives parts off of what we were reading!" -K

"Well.. Maybe I'll audition for the catipiller..." -H

LOLZ, I'm so glad I have friends like them!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back