Best friends on TT?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakura3200

Reaction score
I remeber there was a topic like this, but it died.

Anyway I guess my BFF's on here are:

Rikku_Yuna1772, Acid~Rain & tama_talk person.

What about you guys?

* Edit: TamaMum *

Please read this message before you post your reply. Thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got many friends on here and I can't think right now to list them all soz I'll just say something cheesy like, "dude, I'm friends with anyone" [which is true! :D ].

I've got many friends on here and I can't think right now to list them all soz I'll just say something cheesy like, "dude, I'm friends with anyone" [which is true! :D ].
Lol thats cause your a really nice person.

My best friends are:

♦ Wine_Deer

♦ spiffy

♦ ~Llama Lover~

♦ Crystalized

♦ Cinderpelt

♦ ferret

♦ Jameswa

(The last 4 I met on other sites :D )

Knowing me, I've probably forgot someone :D

Ok..lets see...

• Spiffy

• Ribbo

• Ninjas-Rock-my-socks (or something like that ;) )

• Banoon (He was long gone o.o)

• Jordan380

And the other ones that I forgot :3

Ninjas-Rox-My-Sox

Ura togetchi

Rey Mysterio

Crys

Cinderpelt

And the rest of you =)

I remeber there was a topic like this, but it died...
There have been several "Best TamaTalk Friends" topics posted recently and the topics didn't die :p

Some (not all) resulted in a few members being disappointed that they've not been mentioned at all... :D

I think it is great if you want to list TT friends list in your signature message, but please be aware that topics about it simply raise issues about who is the most popular member, who was mentioned and who was forgotten, who thinks no one likes them, who thinks they have no friends, etc. etc.

Remember that TamaTalk is not a popularity contest ;)

I will leave this thread open for now, but if it looks like the same old issues are resurfacing in this topic, I will be back to close it I'm afraid.

Thanks for understanding ;)

My best friends on here are GotchiGirl96, Ninjas-Rock-My-Sox, and Locky458 maybe. That's just 'cause I talk to them the most. I become friends with pretty much whoever I talk to.

Let me think... alot of people. I think about anyone on TT could be my friend.

My BFFFL'S are gotchigirl63 and marissa_rocks133 because gotchi girl is my cousin and bfffl lol and marissa's my bfffl in real too ;) lol!!

Mostly everyone on TT, but here are a few:

Zoria *Pokes*

Jinta (Ranta)

sorlink

Tama_Becca

doggiedreams

Spiffy

Liz!

XxIerofeildxX

*~Secret~Dreams~*

TamaGirlDesy

TearsxArexLikexStorms

Lyrical-Musicbox

tamadanaca

Um, I don't really have a best friend on here. xD Hotagotchi4ever, I guess. She's my friend off the forum anyways, so..yeah.

Though, KawaiiCat, I had an okay friend-thing with her. ^-^ For a while. Haven't seen her around much lately.

I have a few. You all know who you are. : )

I have a lot of friends because I RP a lot and most of my friends frequent over there. But I can become friends with basically anyone.

Hmmm...

* Tamagirl_Desy

* crazyy*tama

* Alimania

* **UrItChI**

Thats about it!

Just wanted to say a shout out!- "Thanks a lot guys :) "

My best friend on TT is Locky458. But I have loads of others too.

I like to think of everyone here as my friend, just as long as they aren't rude to me or anyone else. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back