Best Friends: Who NEEDS em'!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my best friends always fight, but I never fight with other friends.

Cause since we're best friends I like to be completely honest.

But I've never lost a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only biiigg fight that's ever happened was between me and one of my BFFs.
We were trying to talk to her about how she's been with her bf 24/7, lying to us to be with him, and stuff like that. So we tell her our concerns, [or rather write because she's so shy] and she turns into a huge feud how I'm controlling, a "female dog", and everyone is too scared to disagree with me because I'm sooo evil. She also called my other friend "flat" and my shadow, so we just left her. She regrets it now, because she has no boyfriend or friends.

At first she felt "the devil was off her back", but now she keeps calling to apologize. It's hard being friends with someone so emotional, and to know how they felt about you after 10 years.

Anyways not too many feuds, just me stressing out on people over project work, haha.
My friend Ellen and I did something like that to our other bff

She had been stealing candy from stores, multiple times, and asking us if we wanted to. She though it was fun and there was nothing wrong with it. She even tried to steal a $20 belt from a designer store by puting it down her pants.

What made it worse was she would only do it around us. So, my friend and I got really mad once we thought about all the things she had down and how she treated us, so we called her. She wouldn't talk to us, and instead hung out with another friend of hers. I partly forgave her because she was like crying to me, but I'm still angry with her.

I fight with my friends alot. I dont start fights tho, they do. I say something like " your top is slutty" or " Your hair is static" and they get mad and start mumbo jumbo CRAPOLA! :D
Well, you kinda ask for it!! You sound like an AWFUL friend! You call your friends clothes slutty and their hair is bad in the harshest way possible and then when they get upset (like anyone would) you start sayin 'friends, who needs em?? bla bla'

u need to think things through and sort your attitude out.

I fight with my friends alot. I dont start fights tho, they do. I say something like " your top is slutty" or " Your hair is static" and they get mad and start mumbo jumbo CRAPOLA! :D
[SIZE=7pt]Well, I hate to rub it in, but saying things like that to yours friends is pretty inflammatory.[/SIZE]

People, especially your friends, don't want to hear you say negative things about them.

I put myself in that position, and I wouldn't be so happy with it either.

I'm not saying that your an awful friend or anything, but please try to be more sensitive to your friend's feelings.

I try not to fight with my buds.

if something's bothering me, I will mention it as good as I can.

I talk it out with them, and things start to improve.

That's been working for me.

I have a couple of amazing friends.

My best friend is like amazingly laid back. But they have to be, to deal with me! (JK)

Sometimes but only over stupid things like 'why did you throw my rubber man I didnt' and stuff but yeah I hang around with the boys mostly its just me and another girl with 4 boys so yeah..

I stopped being friends with a girl I fought with alot because she would treat me like dirt to get more popular.She would invite me to her house alot and it seemed like we were best friends , but then at school I couldn't sit next to her and she never played with me at recess. She treated me like I was a piece of scum.I ended the friendship and as soon as I did two of the friends that she was trying to impress by not liking me ended up leaving her and becoming my best friends.They actually did like me , they just didnt want to upset the mean girl.It was actually good I ended that friendship, even though i had lost one of my "best friends" Two more people who were true friends stood up for me and I ended up feeling better about myself.

In 5th grade, we fought all the time. In 6th grade, we almost never fought. Now I'm going into 7th grade, but hopefully I'll be able to see her before that. Hopefully we'll still be as close as ever. :(

Friends!

I do fight a lot with some of my friends. But we do end up making up in the end :)

i tend to make friends easily, and i don't always become friends with the best people, and we fight, and i don't want to be someone's friend, but i don't have the heart to dump em'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back