best games to play

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JdS

Reaction score
what are the e z est games to win easy points?

i guess it depends on which version you have but for the v2 i personally think it's heading or slot.

ugh whatever! thats lame. go head report it, all i wanted to do is buy a ticked for my v3 *puts L on forhead* BTW for your info its in the help topic, moron! thanks yumi! the heading game worked! i got a ticked for switzerland!

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't the 'wrong topic' A topic can be anything you want it to be, you gottoa ask for help more accuratly so people can understand what you me, No offence mate.

If its on Version 2 then Slot is the game you can earn the most points, you can earn up to 900 points! Bump comes a close second you can earn up to 400 points on that one!

Regards etc,

TC

thanks tamacool. I won slots on my v2 also i bet 9 points :) thx

ugh whatever! thats lame. go head report it, all i wanted to do is buy a ticked for my v3 *puts L on forhead* BTW for your info its in the help topic, moron! thanks yumi! the heading game worked! i got a ticked for switzerland!
cool! hope your tama had a great time there ^^ (even if the topic is in the wrong section, please don't call anyone names)

ok but still.. reporting me? come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back