Best Hair Style For School?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebbie

Reaction score
What is your best hairstyle for school?

Do you have any tips, on your faveourite Hairstlye?

My favourite hairstyle is a side piggy. and a head band on for the finishing touch.

My tip, this is a quick style for long hair. and If you like messy, quick looks like you did alot of effort. then you will love this.

Kind Regards.

its ebbie. x

I usually leave my hair down. Combed, side parted, clean & neat. None of this pony tail/headband rubbish.

Other times I put my hair in a simple pony-tail.

Side fringe, spiked up at back. I'm not one for a lot of looks but I care if it's really bad. XD

short hair... honestly... so that you dont need to tie your hair or something... long hair would be ok as long as you tie your hair...

I have long hair, but I tie it in a bobble.

Haha, same here.

but when i tilt my head back it is past my bum.

Thanks.

[SIZE=7pt]I had my hair highlighted and layered for school. I have sidebangs too.[/SIZE]

I wake up early to straighten my hair every morning. I sometimes put a clip in it, and I sometimes curl it or flip it with my chi straightener. (my hairdresser taught me.) I use shine spray. That's what I do every day. :mellow:

Side fringe, spiked up at back. I'm not one for a lot of looks but I care if it's really bad. XD
today tori and i saw a guy with that hairstyle in the library and we wanted to touch it XD

she told me to go ask him but i told him she wanted to instead XD

so is it soft or something?

i sound returded xD

My is medium lengthed, and I always wear it down. But, to make your hair ultra cute, clip your bangs (if you have bangs) up and then either keep your hair down or put it in a low-pony. ;)

My hair is just below the shoulders. I usually (always, actully ^^) wear my hair in one of my many headbands. Every now and then, though, I wear my hair in a low ponytail on the back of my head. But that's mostly for gym.

I went the whole school year this year with my hair down, straightened, and parted down the middle. (My hair won't part to the side. :D )

So, needless to say, my hair style is straightened and parted down the middle.

My hair is long so I hate having it down, or even in just a regular ponytail because its so thick. >_> So, I either had it in like this 2 and half ponytail thing. It's hard to explain what it looks like. Or I would clip up my ponytail to make it look nice, but I lost my clip somewhere in my house and is nowhere to be seen, so I'm stuck with the bun ponytail thing.

I have fairly long hair and I 'poof' it every morning. It looks nice and I have my options of keeping the rest down, in one pony tail, in pig tails, etc. It also makes my round face look more long.

Mowhawk? :D

Just kidding. I'm a boy and I have short boy hair and I could care less about my hairstyle and how I look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back