BEST NANO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite NaNo Pet

• NaNo Baby

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • NaNo Kitty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NaNo Puppy

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Talking NaNo Baby

• Talking NaNo Kitty

• Talking NaNo Puppy

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have any of those but i have like 2 nanopets and one is broken cuz it rusted up (dont know how. i did not immerse it in water or left it out ever) and i used to have a green one that was sooo cute and i figured out the secret character and it was A horse and a cow but it was a glitch.

and i lost it :) :D if i find it in my garage it will probably be rusty:(

and i have tamagotchis now and NONE of them broke exept for my v1 it has no sound anymore :)

but ill probably go to the bandai company and let them repair it cuz i live close to Katella ave. so

yeah.

and my 1st tmgc was a v1 connection. and now i have v1-v4 connections.

blahblah

I personally like the Nano puppy. I had a friend named Andrew, and he moved away a few days before my nano arrived. ;) So I named it Andrew, to help me through my grief. I still miss andrew, and my nano is out of batteries. > :(

I have a talking nano baby, but it's ok...not really a fav. I also have a nano kitty in a yellow Giga pets shell....if that counts, then the kitty takes the lead.

I voted Nano puppy because it's the only one I own.

Looks like the cat and dog are at a tie. Anyone have an original Nano for sale? PM me!

I used to have a NanoPuppy... it was so fun! Except.... I had it 5 years ago, and it's buried somewhere downstairs in our storage room :( I wish I could find it again! If I did I'd buy batteries for it! I totally miss the curtains pulling up and voila, a puppy! That game was beast :lol:

My Nano Kitty. I loved that thing... I played with it all the time when I was little.

My Nano Pony is cute, but I always think the game is backwards.

Nano Puppy definately. I still miss that little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back