Best Prank EVARRRR

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joben

Reaction score
I guess you gotta know the situation beforehand so you can get it. I have pet mice, and all of them are black and white (there are 14 of them) Today, I went shopping with my friend to another town and we made a stop at Petco just to browse. We ended up stopping by the mouse cages and we looked in the Female bin and noticed that all of them were pure white except one, which was entirely gray (she looked like a wild mouse!). It was that epic instant I got an amazing idea to prank my mom. I bought the mouse and she came home in one of those cardboard boxes with holes in them. I let her breathe all the way home, but right before I pulled in to the driveway, I stuffed everything in my purse, so no one would see that I got a pet. My mom wasn't home, so I decided to give her a ring and tell her that I found a mouse that WAS NOT MINE in the downstairs bathroom. She began freaking out saying stuff like "stupid cats not doin their job right... gonna have to get mouse killer and mouse traps now..." and I got off the phone. I put the little gray mouse in another box (a random one) to look like I caught her as evidence of a mouse infestation. When my mom got home later on, she looked in the box and saw the mouse and was like "what are you doin in my house?? where's your family? you look like a baby... where there's one, there's a thousand more!" and on and on and on. Finally she looks at me and says "so what are you gonna do with her?" to which my response was "Idk i was thinking about putting her in with my other girls... uk, since I got her at Petco..." XD My mom was all "that's not funny!!!!" but she was laughing and Ik I got her good :)

A little thing called Karma got me back though... I put the new mouse in with the girls, but they didn't like her. So I put her in the cardboard box (with a lid) and kept her there while I made up a cage of her own. Well my cat decided to get into the box when I wasn't looking. I finish with the cage and the only thing i see is an open box, and a cat with a mouse tail hanging out of her mouth!! The mouse is fine, though and is now in her own cage safe and sound :) I named her Maybelline, cuz she was in my purse and my friend's mom associated purses with makeup, thus the name, and it stuck.

Maybelline? I took the name for... My-Be-Ly'in. (Hense your joke) My mom would shoot me.

But thats funny... I hope she doesn't insue a bit of karma herself towards you....

I barely have any pets ;.; only the usual dog and cat. I WANT SOME FISH OR A MOUSE OR A GUINEA PIG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back