Best smooth animation program anyone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Alright, I know for a fact this is not the be asking this sort of question, but I want to know if anyone has suggestions as to what program would be best for animation? I mean flash is a great program for basic stuff such as making banners and whatnot on the computer, but something that would give me a good animation like you see in movies like Castle in the Sky or something. Flash can't achieve that sort of animation, with the way the lines turn out, tablet or not.

Anime Studio, with a lot of experience, can make amazing anime-like animations. Though, I was wondering if there's any other program out there that can do something similar to that?

Wow, as it turns out, I've worked with Flash for a part of my Digital Graphics and Animation class this year. From what I have seen, it is very basic when it comes down to what kinds of animation you can do. Mind you, I have only been working with it for a few months. I've done things like make car commercials, I've made a tank scene, I have made a dynamic ball where it bounces up and down. Very little things.

I'm sorry, I have no idea about any other programs since Flash is the only animation program I have ever worked with. I just felt like raving about my animation experience. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back