Best Tama-go Figure

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUE1234

Reaction score
So I've got a Tama-go and a lite figure. Now I just need an actual figure so which one is the best?

I just need opinions before I go out to get it.

I like sebiretchi's figure best. Tampoline game and Farmkeeper game. Those are pretty fun. Then it has a Mexican Resaraunt too. They are at Target for $4. (Its part of the 2nd set of Tama-Figures)

I just got a Tama-Go today and I have one extra figure besides the Mametchi figure that came with the Tama-Go. I bought the KuroMametchi figurine and it's fun. I haven't played the shape matching game or whatever it is yet but the Driving game is pretty fun, and in the shop there are different sports items like Tennis Racket, Soccer Ball, Punching Bag, and 1 other that I can't remember.. So far I've bought a tennis racket :3.

I almost got Sebiretchi! But then I decided on Kuromametchi xD.

Oh yeah, I just realized last night that there are more items than what I saw previously in the shop... ^-^;

The ball match game is very remniscent of the Shapes game on the V4 (V4.5? idk.. some previous version :p ).

I like sebiretchi's figure best. Tampoline game and Farmkeeper game. Those are pretty fun. Then it has a Mexican Resaraunt too. They are at Target for $4. (Its part of the 2nd set of Tama-Figures)
Target in America or Australia? (I'm Australian.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back