bf/gf?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I have a boyfriend! I don't know if he could be 'the one' but it is at least puppy love, not infatuation or crushing or a popularity ploy. How could it be a popularity ploy? I mean, Johnathan is known as 'Super Nerd' by all his friends! I tell him 'I love you' because it is possible to love someone without them being 'the one'. I know it sounds insane, but please try to believe me! I think it majorly has to do with maturity, if you are young enough (in the head) to think making out is cool then you aren't ready to show affection to anyone outside you're family. Kisses should be sweet, heartfelt, and sensitive, not some long slobbery snogging.

Yeah, I have a boyfriend! I don't know if he could be 'the one' but it is at least puppy love, not infatuation or crushing or a popularity ploy. How could it be a popularity ploy? I mean, Johnathan is known as 'Super Nerd' by all his friends! I tell him 'I love you' because it is possible to love someone without them being 'the one'. I know it sounds insane, but please try to believe me! I think it majorly has to do with maturity, if you are young enough (in the head) to think making out is cool then you aren't ready to show affection to anyone outside you're family. Kisses should be sweet, heartfelt, and sensitive, not some long slobbery snogging.
That is so right.

Now, I think I need to call 000 because you just stole those words! Get them!!!

(Lol, Joke)

I've not got a BF! But I did have a crush on someone! There's something I need 2 tell u and i need advice back! If you had a crush on someone and you decide you don't anymore (like me) then what can you do if you cant get them out of your head and you dont want them in ur head??? ill tell u the full story...

My best m8's cousin had a crush on me and asked me out, I sed no then about a fortnight later I had a crush on him. My best m8 asked him out and he sed no coz he had a crush on some1 else! He told all his class and they knew so i didn't want 2 go 2 skool. Now I dont have a crush on him anymore but I cant get him outta my head! The thing is I don't want him there! So i need advice ppl!

Yeah having sex outside a serious relationship isn't good - that's when you start to catch things and give them to others..
But I personally think that even when your young you can find 'the one'. My Grandma always tell me it's rare people stay together from high school. But i've been with my boyfriend almost 2 years (soon xD!) and I do really believe we'll get married..etc and I know he feels the same :rolleyes: . - And he was techniqually the first person to come along, and vise (ugg I can't spell) versa
I agree and that's awesome btw, I'm happy for you.

It is possible, I just believe that it's naive to 'expect it'.

It's just some people who posted on here say they wont have a relationship until they find 'the one'. But it's rare to be able to tell if they are the one until you've been with them. But they refuse to date..... it's just a vicious circle type thing, it doesn't work.

noow shes my girlfriend

shes 13 years old!!!!!

im only 11. :ph34r: happy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't give a flyin' flip about having a girlfriend.

Well, at my age. I do like someone, but I don't wanna go out

with her.

i dont have a bf cuz that would be weird cuz im a boy but i do have a crush on some1 in my class :D :D :D :D

No I am not in a dating relationship.I am personaly against kids dating 1) because it's not really love but they say it is, and

2) it's just gross to have 6th graders making out. xx

I do not need anyone to fill my life excpet for Jesus and I am not looking to marry as a teenager.

Dating is for marriage but sadly it's been turned to a sick game amoungst the younger people.

Let me tell you this [don't worry, it'll be shorter than usualy!] if you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with your boyfriend/girlfriend it is NOT love. Love never dies- ever.
its a natural part of gorwnig up for most teenagers to get girlfrends

your just mad cause you dont have one :D

its a natural part of gorwnig up for most teenagers to get girlfrends
your just mad cause you dont have one :D
I would never be mad for not having a girlfriend because I will never be homosexual. Period.

Say what you want, but I am truely happy without one- I don't need to waste my time.

Don't try to make up things just because you don't agree with what I have said.

I have a boyfriend. I'm 22 years old. I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years, 8 months, 3 weeks and 1 day so far. We love each other so much.

BabyBinky33- has a point she's 22 and "dating".

Boyfriend and girlfriends are come a go when your a teenager..

Like rides..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back