Big news!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greendaygirl829

Reaction score
I'm going to see...The Jonas Brothers!!! Along with Avril Lavigne!! They're on Tour together and I'm going to NY to go see them!! I might get 4th row seats cause thats where Joe picks a girl to go on stage with him. I can't wait!!!

ooh!! Your lucky! Well I actually already went to their concert when they were touring with Rooney. The "When You look Me in the Eyes" Tour. We didnt get floor seats. But we got to sit almost front row on the regular seats. And the quality was great! My uncle is a photographer and he took soo many pictures lol. I counted and including Rooney there are 198 pictures. LOL! Well anyways hope you have fun!! Take a freind! I did and it makes the concert so much more fun!

I'm going to see...The Jonas Brothers!!! Along with Avril Lavigne!! They're on Tour together and I'm going to NY to go see them!! I might get 4th row seats cause thats where Joe picks a girl to go on stage with him. I can't wait!!!
Wow! Lucky you :lol:

I feel kinda sorry for Avril...her tour didn't go so

well despite the popularity she had with 'Girlfriend' and

'When Your Gone'. Shes playing at almost empty venues. ;)

Anyways, congrats. I don't like the Jonas Brothers, but that's my opinion,

and I hope you have a great time there.

Don't post if ya don't like.
honestly, they both suck

and we have freedom of speech, so you cant tell us not to post here.

Avril fails at her music and her genre.

and the Jonas Brothers, for the love of God, they have probably never heard real music in their life.

People like you who listen to them, need to listen to real music.

To be honest avril could be a lot better including jonas brothers.

you should try listening to real bands like metallica, AC/DC and guns n roses.

Cool. I don't like the Jonas Brothers that much though, but Avril Lavinge is awesome!

-PokeMew

I've never been into the jonas Brothers, but Avril is amazing. My friends are seeing the JB at summerfest in my state.

I hope you have fun!!

~Loola~

To be honest avril could be a lot better including jonas brothers.you should try listening to real bands like metallica, AC/DC and guns n roses.
I've listened to all of those bands before, I love them. I don't get it. I try to be myself and true and saying that I like the Jonas Brothers but when I do all you guys do is shoot me down. Do you want me to be fake?

Oooh!! I want to go another concert of theres but my dad absolutley HATES the jonas brothers. HIm and my uncle came and they said it was the most boring time of their life!!!! so i begged my dad if i can get backstage passes one day and he said NOO!!!! And i begged him some more and hes like dont count on it!! wahhh!! I wanna go again!!!

honestly, they both suckand we have freedom of speech, so you cant tell us not to post here.

Avril fails at her music and her genre.

and the Jonas Brothers, for the love of God, they have probably never heard real music in their life.

People like you who listen to them, need to listen to real music.
Yeah. Both of them suck.

Avril and JoBros don't even know what real music and meaningful lyrics are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back