BIG RUMOUR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've heard that if you have just sa the kuchipatchi you can get items for free by connecting to another tama gotchi by version one way??????????

I don't mean by giving presents though................

Each tama character has a different gift it can get........

:unsure: ;) :) :eek: ;) :D

Could you please tell me if this is true????????

From

:D :p :unsure: :wacko:

(tamabuddy_teddybear) :D :mametchi:

Nya:

Yes. There's a chance if you connect using hte v1 mode, when they give presents it may be actual items! On the v1s each one can get different presents from connecting, like the v2 items accept you can't give them away and you can't get them all. Each tama has pactular items. Like Masktchi (my friend has this on v1 so i have them memorized) has wings and cape. All babies, toddlers, and teens only have one present: a ball.

So yes this is true, but it's random; you also can get normal things like cake, poop, snakes, ice cream...

Hey thankyou for replying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I've heard something like that..................

I'll try that with my friends!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

From

B) :lol: :( :(

(taqmabuddy_teddybear)

hey what do u think of tamatown?

would u like it if there was a town like tamatown but you would'nt have to have a v3?

i love tammatown except how everything is coming soon. :wacko: i think id like it if it was real because it is pretty cool :D

I think it'd best to be surprised with surprises!

Don't you like to be surprised?

All I know is that if you connect with Masktchi (v1) :furawatchi: that he will get bat wings or/and a cape by getting presants and Mametchi (v1) will get a bow tie and a pencil. :rolleyes:

It's true. I have recieved tools and wings. Get two V2s, but just choose V1 on both of them. When they send presents it might be acual items! :rolleyes:

well, i do get free presents by connecting with 'other' with another v3 i got a ball and stuff u should try it! :rolleyes:

This happens to me all the time!

I have a V2 and also it works on v3 by doing others connect I get balls all the time from that!

Tamaplace, this has gone far enough! You are always bumping up old topics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back