Bigfoot, Mothman, Lockness and Orbs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark*Star

Reaction score
I was just wandering what everyone thought. As for me:

Bigfoot,

I slightly believe but I'm not very convinced.

Mothman,

I believe that the Mothman is real, but I don't know what it is.

Lockness,

I don't really know enough about it to have an opinion.

Orbs,

I believe in orbs, but I don't believe in spirits or gosts. I'm leaning more twards energy orbs

So what do you think?

Hi Dark*Star,

It's really hard to know whether something is real or not, isn't it? There is no proven facts that these creatures/things exsist. yes, some people CLAIM to see things and take ''pictures'' but for the most part, it's airbrushed.

Others might mistaken a green garbage bag floating in the water for the Lockness, just because they WANT to believe it.

Here's what I think....

Bigfoot- I believe in bigfoot. Why? Two years ago my teacher told me and my class of a true story that happened on her and her husbands honeymoon...they actually encountered big foot.

Mothman- I've heard of Mothman before, but I can't really remember who he is or what he does.

Lockness- I do believe. I mean, there are chances of a living large underwater creature. Look at sharks, for example. They are large, blood-thirsty creatures who live in the water. Lockness is basically the same (only bigger and more mythical of course).

Orbs- I do believe in Orbs.

Lockness I do believe. It is said he is a extinct dino. That only needs air every once in a while. I do believe. And I am weird, I believe in them all.

Lockness I do believe. It is said he is a extinct dino. That only needs air every once in a while. I do believe. And I am weird, I believe in them all.
You're not weird just because you believe in myalogical things. I believe in dragons, but thats commen. Things like Bigfoot and Mothman are harder to believe, but it's not weird if you do.

Who knows? Perhaps one day somebody on Tamatalk will encounter a supernatural creature. :angry:

I've never heard of Orbs and Mothman. What are they?
Orbs are ghost spirits, or so people say. Many people have taken pictures of orbs, but mostly all of them turn out to be just a defect in the camera.

Mothman, I'm assuming, if half man half moth.

I've heard that in some countries Mothman is called Owlman. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page taurenking176 provided it will say something like "see also Owlman".

I don't belive anything of the sort. It seems silly to believe in such creatures. As for Bigfoot, I am convinced he is in my class. This guy is almost 7 feet tall and he is REALLY hairy; he started growing a mustach in grade 3! Of course I'm just kidding, but he is probably the closest thing to Bigfoot I will believe.

I belive that the lochness monster could be real (I'm not sure, no one has any real proof (that I've seen and haven't forgotten about), and that's it out of those.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loch Ness Monster: I believe in it. Though, many people may have mistaken a floating toy submarine for Nessie. Or, they may have used PhotoShop to change it.

Big Foot: I'm not sure yet. Looks like a gorilla.. except 8 feet tall.

Mothman: ....

Orbs: .....

Um, Lockness is spelled 'Lochness' and yes, I do believe in it, it's a good story, I live in scotland, quite near Lochness and it is a well-known place and legend, very very famous really, but yes, I do believe as people claim to have saw it and taken pictures, when computers weren't even invented, so they couldn't have altered them,...

I find these one of those things that have a title "Freaky!" in it.

Let's just put this in short form:

- They decided to name a great big monster, Moth Man

- Bigfoot is probably just one of those extinct animals through the Pacific region.

- Lockness is a large sea creature, which is rumored to place after The Big Flood.

- Orbs are found in photographs, appearing as white blemishes, are supposed to indicate that people are being tracked down by ghosts.

Dosen't it sound interesting that these myths somewhat belong in the group of mammals, and some of these take place on the pacific region of North America?

HOLY CRAP!! i copied this off of Wikipedia!!

Mothman is the name given to a strange creature reported in the Charleston and Point Pleasant areas of West Virginia between November 1966 and December 1967

I live in Charels Town WV!!!! OMG :0

Im scared know 0.o

Lochness is spelt with an H.... not a K

I beleive in the lochness monster and Big Foot.

Only because i beleive they could possibly exist, and they are like some thing that was wiped out a long time ago except for a few.

big foot could be an almost extinct ape that was nearly wiped out a long time ago, and only few survivng. so they made there homes in the woods.

the lochness monster could be a dinosaur that managed to survive, or a dinosaur that had been cross with some sort od fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back